The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

I can't. I just can't.

I could've played 3, 3 games is within the realm of possibility for me and I thought the worse was over with...

Until I booted up KH 1+2 and was greeted by what I can only describe as an absolute nightmare.

I thought this bundle was only 3 games but I was wrong. Its seven. Seven of these damn games. The screen wasn't just KH 1 and 2,  it was far worse than that.

KH1

KH CoM

KH 358/2

KH 2

KH BBS

KH Recode

I thought maybe 4 of those would just be synopsis videos but no... They're real. They're the full games.

Realizing this all I felt was despair. I said I was going to play all the games in this bundle and I could've managed 3.

Hell, I was prepared for 3! 

I even had a game plan that I was confident would work and help me through this endeavor.

But this?

No way. No fuckin' way.

You can say you can only play 1 and 2 but I wouldn't be able to do that. Knowing these others exist would compel me to at least try to play them. The only way I could escape this fate was to close the game and uninstall.

I can't play seven of these fuckin' games. Its asking too much, I'm only human. 

I've accepted that I've paid 30 bucks to play KH 3. I don't like it but I can live with that.

• Haha 3
  • Replies 24.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

There's this one scene in Days Gone that is a perfect example of what the game is and everything wrong with it.   

The amount of shit going on in Control during fights is next level compared to anything else ive seen.   I also started playing Witcher 3 again. Damn this game is fucking awesome. It still l

Posted Images

BBS is actually one of the better ones. It has a surprisingly deep combat system and the story is interesting.

Chain of Memories has a card based battle system so it might be different enough that you might like it.

I think those 2 in particular might be worth trying before you call it quits.

10 hours ago, Ike said:

Has anyone played the City that Never Sleeps DLC for Spider-Man? I'm thinking of getting that when I finish FFVII. I want a quick experience before I dive into another lengthy RPG with Trials of Mana when I'm finished with FFVII.

Yeah I have. It's pretty much just more Spiderman. The first ep is pretty good, second was meh and third was decent again. They are best played as one package. If it's super cheap and you want more Spiderman then it's worth checking out but it doesn't add anything new to the game. 

2 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

Very diff games but I'd say Celeste. You can get through that much quicker than Hollow Knight, then do HK after.

Awesome, thanks :-* 

• Like 1

So I've tried now I think for the 3rd time to get into Undertale since it's on PC GP. I have started and stopped before. Restarted now and have gotten further in than ever before but I am really not seeing anything great about this game. But I know the hype it has so I just wanna see it through. Pls tell me this is like a 5 hour game. 

2 hours ago, Teh_Diplomat said:

Might get into Celeste or Hollow Knight this weekend, any one I should start with, or?

I didnt get far in either games but from what Ive played

Hollow Knight is godly and challenging.

Celeste is godly and challenging.

Hope that helps.

Up to Chapter 5 on Hard Mode now for FFVII Remake. Never gonna finish it on this difficult knowing what’s to come but I’m enjoying it so far.

wondering if I should jump into some other jrpg from this gen on the PS4 that I might’ve missed. Any suggestions? No way I’m doing P5 Royal having finished P5. 

12 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

Up to Chapter 5 on Hard Mode now for FFVII Remake. Never gonna finish it on this difficult knowing what’s to come but I’m enjoying it so far.

wondering if I should jump into some other jrpg from this gen on the PS4 that I might’ve missed. Any suggestions? No way I’m doing P5 Royal having finished P5. 

Did you play Dragon Quest XI?

20 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

Nah I hadn’t. That could be an option. It’s a massive game though aye? Like basically a persona? (70 or so hours)

was curious about Ni No Kuni 2 but I didn’t hear great things about it 

Took me 115 hours to plat DQXI and get the real ending. The lesser ending takes like 70 hours though, you could stop there if time is an issue, the post game is kinda filler for hardcore fans. I loved the real boss fight though.

Ni no Kuni 2 is a big flop. It's not the most terrible game or anything but I wouldn't recommend it to anyone. The city building aspect is boring, the combat is way too easy, and the game is redundant. Even if the visuals are super nice, the music is good and the story is decent, it's still not worth going through its boring gameplay, imo.

25 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

Nah I hadn’t. That could be an option. It’s a massive game though aye? Like basically a persona? (70 or so hours)

was curious about Ni No Kuni 2 but I didn’t hear great things about it 

Yeah, it's a huge investment. I'd get the Switch version of that one though.

Also, I'd recommend A.I. The Somnium Files if you haven't checked it out. It's from the Daganronpa guys.