The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

• Replies 24.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

There's this one scene in Days Gone that is a perfect example of what the game is and everything wrong with it.   

The amount of shit going on in Control during fights is next level compared to anything else ive seen.   I also started playing Witcher 3 again. Damn this game is fucking awesome. It still l

Posted Images

On 2020-07-23 at 11:34 AM, Delita said:

I’m on act 2 and I think it might end up being my goty. TLOU2 is my current fav but Ghost may beat it if it continues impressing the way it has.

Dayum. That’s high praise. I’m still on Act 1. Really enjoying my time with it. It’s amazing just how constantly blown away by the open world I am. It truly is stunning. Probably the largest range of colours I’ve seen in an open world and the HDR is jaw dropping 

2 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

Dayum. That’s high praise. I’m still on Act 1. Really enjoying my time with it. It’s amazing just how constantly blown away by the open world I am. It truly is stunning. Probably the largest range of colours I’ve seen in an open world and the HDR is jaw dropping 

Wait till you see the end of act 1 in terms of narrative and the new areas for act 2 :whew:

• Like 1

Ghost of sashimi comes into its own once the world opens up. The standouts are the combat, the foliage/lighting/environment effects and the music (feels like I’m in a movie). Too early to give a deeper opinion. 

53 minutes ago, -GD- said:

Ghost of sashimi comes into its own once the world opens up. The standouts are the combat, the foliage/lighting/environment effects and the music (feels like I’m in a movie). Too early to give a deeper opinion. 

Post your thoughts when you can, I might try to get it next weekend :smokefro:

Got around to playing Sayonara Wildhearts and man, what a gorgeous game.  It looks so sublime at 4K 165fps.

Gonna play some more Halo 3 and Death Stranding today :glad: 

Edited by HALOmij

Ghost of Sashimi is good, so far. Nice artistic flair, like the swaying foliage, colors, and lighting. The gameplay is very solid. The music has a very cinematic, epic feel. Yet, something feels off. I can’t put my finger on it. Maybe it’s the lack of densely populated areas ala Assassin’s Creed Odyssey. Still playing, though, so that’s a good sign.

5 hours ago, Ramza said:

Divinity 2 Original Sin is my new GOTG. Incredible RPG, I cant stop thinking about it, I cant stop playing it. 25 hours + in just a few days.

noob :mickeyj:

5 hours ago, Ramza said:

Best game ever made. stfu

Gaydom Cum Deliverance is trash, uhbfr

I think you don't understand why i say noob. I say it because it always sounds like you are new to dnd rpgs and you hated on it first. I like it more than you do. YHBFO :mj: 

noob :mickeyj:  (also not meant as an insult, glad you like it). get on my level. 

PS: kingdom cum is teh best game ever made :bow:  :lawd:  :bow: :lawl::bow: 

Edited by kazi of Skalitz
7 hours ago, Twinblade said:

Dammmnn. I think we have similar tastes when it comes to open world games (like when it comes to Ass Creed) so I wonder if I would dislike it too.

I actually loved Odyssey. I think it’s because the world is dense and feels alive. Ghost is artistically pretty, but its villages are bare, and the visuals lose their novelty quickly. The combat is very good, but the camera is annoying af. 

3rd streamer down in Paper Mario. I’m gonna see it too the end for its charm and story. The battles are starting to get tiresome a bit. It’s a gorgeous game too. The art style is the best this series has ever been. 

9 hours ago, Ike said:

3rd streamer down in Paper Mario. I’m gonna see it too the end for its charm and story. The battles are starting to get tiresome a bit. It’s a gorgeous game too. The art style is the best this series has ever been. 

I think I’m at the end. There are some annoying parts for sure but the game is always introducing charming new characters, locations, story moments, etc so it’s hard not to like it despite the issues.

1 hour ago, Twinblade said:

I think I’m at the end. There are some annoying parts for sure but the game is always introducing charming new characters, locations, story moments, etc so it’s hard not to like it despite the issues.

Yeah, it's a shame the battle system had to be the worst part. If they could've gotten that part right, this really could've been right up there with the 2 OGs.

Also, how does this game have more puzzles and dungeons than BOTW? :kaz: