The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

2 hours ago, Ramza said:

Im 20 hours in this turn based RPG hidden gem and Im loving it. Cost me 10 bucks new at Walmart. What a steal.

looks dope man! they should make an aids edition called bug chasers. 

• Haha 1
  • Replies 24.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

I finally finished Aegis Rim     I want my fucking 40 hours back. I can't believe how absolutely SHIT that ending was. I couldn't be more disappointed right now.   I was

since we are on the subject of boobs and a tiny waist, i found this lovely gif

Posted Images

7 hours ago, Ike said:

Graphics remind me of PSP games. How's the story, music, characters?

Story is okay, so far it feels more like an excuse to get the characters going on an adventure though.

The music is pretty cool, a bunch of great themes, nothing legendary but very solid.

The characters are cool, but you only get some character development when you sleep at the inn, its very light on the melodramatic. 

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Hot Sauce said:

Overworking Santa's Elves to double drug shipments while a bird talks about your face looking like it got fucked inside out by a moose. What a game. :aitch:

The fuck? :biggums:

Played an hour of Paradise Killer. It’s a first person investigation game. I like the music and art style. Story seems interesting but the dialogue is a bit much at times and there are some grammatical mistakes. Overall, I think this will be an interesting ride as long as the story delivers. Seems to be normal stuff for the genre. Gathering evidence, interrogating people, etc. but you get to move freely around the open world. 

12 hours ago, Ike said:

Played an hour of Paradise Killer. It’s a first person investigation game. I like the music and art style. Story seems interesting but the dialogue is a bit much at times and there are some grammatical mistakes. Overall, I think this will be an interesting ride as long as the story delivers. Seems to be normal stuff for the genre. Gathering evidence, interrogating people, etc. but you get to move freely around the open world. 

I’ll start it tonight. I already have it installed.

47 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

How are the graphics on the switch? I might have no choice but to get it on there. My PC's video card is on its last legs and i've noticed that UE4 games are more prone to making it crash more than any other game.

The load times were long but it’s more reliant on art style than graphics. I played it mostly in handheld mode and it looked great. I do think it would look better on pc greatly though in the overworld but not enough to make a significantly different experience. 

39/69 missions done.

the game is fire, not entirely convinced about the story yet but the mission design is top notch. the missions have the perfect length and are always fun (except some controls trouble with vehicles :D on pc ).  can't stop playing and do missions non stop cuz its so fun just to drive to them and listening to music.

also my fav hobby is running and bumping into people or riding a bike doing it. :bow: 

and yea jimbo is trevor

• Like 1

god Wasteland 3 is one of the buggiest pieces of shit I've played in a long time. The game can go from running perfectly to having an insane amount of lag and stuttering during some combat encounters for no reason whatsoever. Then theres the fact that the combat system breaks for no reason. I have to restart an entire battle in the quest im on because I killed all the enemies but for some reason its stuck in the combat phase, and nothing I do causes it to return back to the regular exploration mode...

On 2020-09-05 at 6:14 PM, zak said:

39/69 missions done.

the game is fire, not entirely convinced about the story yet but the mission design is top notch. the missions have the perfect length and are always fun (except some controls trouble with vehicles :D on pc ).  can't stop playing and do missions non stop cuz its so fun just to drive to them and listening to music.

also my fav hobby is running and bumping into people or riding a bike doing it. :bow: 

and yea jimbo is trevor

wwhat game?

2 hours ago, kokujin said:

whuut. you started playing it?  :D

enjoy lmkfao.  I loved it. I know it's a fucking mess tho lol. 

you can't read. :ben:

anyway I really enjoy black desert, it's more of an action adventure-beat em up in a mmo sandbox. this game doesn't even have floating damage numbers. playing a death knight, got a cool buff tzhat i have to toggle bc it drains mp per sec. really cool skill visuals. 

but looks like its p2w in a way like storage, bonus exp/shit etc