The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

there was one part of gow1 i absolutely hated. this one section where you have to move this block before the spikes come back. i fucking hated it.

Yeah, I remember that part. It's like they designed that section where even the most perfect execution is barely enough. lol so true
  • Replies 24.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

There's this one scene in Days Gone that is a perfect example of what the game is and everything wrong with it.   

The amount of shit going on in Control during fights is next level compared to anything else ive seen.   I also started playing Witcher 3 again. Damn this game is fucking awesome. It still l

Posted Images

I'm playing GoW1. It's frustrating the hell out of me at points. :|

lol what do you mean?

1) The game throws so many cheap scenarios at you. For example, the room where you have to kill all the legions and maidens before the trap door opens and kills you. Those stupid maidens just keep spamming dodge moves when you try to kill them. I probably died there like 5 times in a row cus I ran out of time.

2) I hate how when you block and press attack too faster after, Kratos does that stupid spinning move. Blocking also feels slow and clunky in general. I feel like I'm reacting to fast for the game when I dodge. Also there's many times when I get hit by those "Orc" guys even those there club doesn't actually hit me.

3) What's with the respawning enemies?

4) the battle with the 3 headed dogs was a royal pain in the ass too.

There are just so many points where I'm just like "fuck this game". It takes a lot for a SP game to piss me off too. :ben:

Crazy, Pro-tip: square button

lol

Anyone that played this game and beat it on Titan mode or whatever. Respect. Because this game's combat is so freaking broken I'd kill myself trying to play it on the hardest difficulty. :D

Wtf crazy, I didn't die once on my first playthrough :ben:

GoW2 I died once because I wasn't prepared for a long sequence of QTE's :ben:

I guess I suck at this game then.

I guess I suck at this game then. You gotta take your time son :ben:

I guess I suck at this game then. You gotta take your time son :ben:I'll admit, I'm rushing through it like hardcore. Some fights I just run away cus I can't be bothered. :ben:

well crazy..part 2 is much better and more balanced. the game is half combat, half puzzles. also, it gets rid of the few cheap sequences from the first.

While this is true, it does have the cheapest sequence of both the GoW games by far. :ben:

well crazy..part 2 is much better and more balanced. the game is half combat, half puzzles. also, it gets rid of the few cheap sequences from the first.

While this is true, it does have the cheapest sequence of both the GoW games by far. :ben: which part? i didn't encounter any.

While this is true, it does have the cheapest sequence of both the GoW games by far. :ben: which part? i didn't encounter any.
Spoiler
The waves of enemies in that hallway in between the Sisters of Fate battle and the fat Sister battle.

glad to hear it lol. I can't wait to play it.

While this is true, it does have the cheapest sequence of both the GoW games by far. :ben::sam:

ok. i'm playing gears 2. gonna give it a second chance since i got bored the first time. i did play it when i had gotten burnt out on shooters. so maybe i'l be more patient this time.