The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

@Remij did you finish it? Man, I want that next expansion! 

To everyone else, I can’t recommend this expansion enough. It’s like an old school gears game crammed into a tight 5 hour campaign. The story is whatever. But the set pieces and battles are kick ass! 9/10 

• Replies 24.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

There's this one scene in Days Gone that is a perfect example of what the game is and everything wrong with it.   

The amount of shit going on in Control during fights is next level compared to anything else ive seen.   I also started playing Witcher 3 again. Damn this game is fucking awesome. It still l

Posted Images

1 hour ago, -GD-X said:

To everyone else, I can’t recommend this expansion enough. It’s like an old school gears game crammed into a tight 5 hour campaign. The story is whatever. But the set pieces and battles are kick ass! 9/10 

Damn is it actually that long? I remember reading 3 hours somewhere. Regardless I’m looking forward to playing it.

2 hours ago, -GD-X said:

Yep I did, it's awesome.  I loved it.  Is there going to be another expansion?

I wonder how long out Gears 6 is at this point?  I wouldn't mind another expansion like this in the meantime :whew: 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Remij said:

Yep I did, it's awesome.  I loved it.  Is there going to be another expansion?

I wonder how long out Gears 6 is at this point?  I wouldn't mind another expansion like this in the meantime :whew: 

I thought there would be, but it’s just a jumping off point for the multiplayer. Still dope af! 

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Twinblade said:

Damn is it actually that long? I remember reading 3 hours somewhere. Regardless I’m looking forward to playing it.

I mean, I do check my phone often, when I game. Also, you can probably blast through it in 3 if you just go from point A to B. But I genuinely enjoyed taking in the visuals and looking for collectibles. Artistically, it’s the best looking game in the franchise, by far -which says a lot, considering I’m usually not a fan of its style. 

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

I thought there would be, but it’s just a jumping off point for the multiplayer. Still dope af! 

Yea, it jumps off into the Escape MP mode.

I think it took me around 5h as well.  Maybe 4 and some change.  I explored around the environments a bit for the collectables though and died a few times, but yea.. definitely going to be running through it again as a different character.

• aitch 1
Just now, Remij said:

Yea, it jumps off into the Escape MP mode.

I think it took me around 5h as well.  Maybe 4 and some change.  I explored around the environments a bit for the collectables though and died a few times, but yea.. definitely going to be running through it again as a different character.

Same bro! That was a rollercoaster ride of a game! I’m now eager to get back to 5. I started warming up to it (minus the drama). 

• Like 1

Im on chapter 4 i think in the gears expansion. I do like that the environments are a lot more varied than your typical gears game and the characters are ok. Its pretty action packed so far but i think playing this co op would make it much more fun.

Very good so far but i wish with this expansion they would have made it more non gears like to see how people liked it cause i dont want the next gears game to just be gears again....even tho ill play and like it if it is.

• Upvote 1

Also im still playing greedfall and i really like it but im at a boss that is beating my fucking ass and im annoyed with it.

Was considering getting the new AC on the EGS since its on sale and i have that 10 dollar coupon but came to realize my PC can only do 1080/60 on medium settings and even thats not locked so i might get that immortals game.

7 minutes ago, JonbX said:

Im on chapter 4 i think in the gears expansion. I do like that the environments are a lot more varied than your typical gears game and the characters are ok. Its pretty action packed so far but i think playing this co op would make it much more fun.

Very good so far but i wish with this expansion they would have made it more non gears like to see how people liked it cause i dont want the next gears game to just be gears again....even tho ill play and like it if it is.

Yeah, you have a good point there.  This would have been a great time to try and change up the gameplay and make it feel different to see what the reaction would be.  And I'm pretty much in the same boat as you on that.

Started hivebusters early since I can’t fucking progress in cyberpunk. It’s alright so far, but I don’t like it as much as the original campaign. That red headed Scottish guy is honestly annoying as hell.

edit: just finished it. wtf was that ending. This was honestly way too short and underwhelming if ill be honest.

2 hours ago, JonbX said:

I also still havent opened Yakuza LAD. Im trying the one game at a time thing (with short exceptions like Gears DLC) so i actually stay focused on the game instead of losing interest.

Jesus. You're pretty much set for like the first 6 months of next year. Immortals and Yakuza are fucking long ass games, and I'm sure Cyberpunk is too.

• Upvote 1
7 minutes ago, Delita said:

Jesus. You're pretty much set for like the first 6 months of next year. Immortals and Yakuza are fucking long ass games, and I'm sure Cyberpunk is too.

I know right? I still need to finish yakuza 0 and kiwame 2 also. Theres just too many games to play, but ima try to stay focused on 1 to 2 at a time. 

Picked up Project Wingman on steam and played through the first 5 or 6 missions. This game is legit, @Ramza you will definitely like it. Its such an authentic AC inspired game, that you'd almost think it was made by the original dev team. The only thing its missing is the lavish cutscenes, but thats understandable as its clearly much lower budget in comparison.

20 hours ago, Twinblade said:

Picked up Project Wingman on steam and played through the first 5 or 6 missions. This game is legit, @Ramza you will definitely like it. Its such an authentic AC inspired game, that you'd almost think it was made by the original dev team. The only thing its missing is the lavish cutscenes, but thats understandable as its clearly much lower budget in comparison.

Cool, it has been on my wishlist since it came out. I'm just waiting for a sale.