The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

• Replies 24.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

There's this one scene in Days Gone that is a perfect example of what the game is and everything wrong with it.   

The amount of shit going on in Control during fights is next level compared to anything else ive seen.   I also started playing Witcher 3 again. Damn this game is fucking awesome. It still l

Posted Images

21 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

I put an hour into final fantasy 7 remake. I like it a lot. Also, I played it before the ps5 update and after. Nice visual upgrade! I can tell I will blast through this! 

Enjoy the ride bro. The set pieces are awesome and the battle system is fun af. Even on easy and skipping sides it still took me around 35 hours to complete it. 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Ike said:

Enjoy the ride bro. The set pieces are awesome and the battle system is fun af. Even on easy and skipping sides it still took me around 35 hours to complete it. 

Can’t wait man! 

1 hour ago, Twinblade said:

on world 4-8 in Mario + Rabbids. Game is still fun but it’s slowly starting to wear out it’s welcome. I hope I’m close to the end.

yeah, there are only 4 worlds. have you gone back to the earlier ones to check out the unlockables? it adds to the fun! 

16 hours ago, -GD-X said:

I put an hour into final fantasy 7 remake. I like it a lot. Also, I played it before the ps5 update and after. Nice visual upgrade! I can tell I will blast through this! 

Oh damn you never played this!? Enjoy dude, what a ride it is. 

• aitch 1
6 minutes ago, Casual said:

Oh damn you never played this!? Enjoy dude, what a ride it is. 

yeah, i'll be playing this tonight. i greatly enjoyed what i played yesterday. it's gorgeous too! 

Im taking a break from Mario & Rabbids. Im on the final boss and both he and the regular enemies target the same one character every single turn. By the time I get to the 2nd phase or near the start of it I always have a character down. Maybe I just suck but the AI seems frustratingly unfair.

6 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Im taking a break from Mario & Rabbids. Im on the final boss and both he and the regular enemies target the same one character every single turn. By the time I get to the 2nd phase or near the start of it I always have a character down. Maybe I just suck but the AI seems frustratingly unfair.

hmmm i don't remember ever getting stuck. i haven't played many games like that, but the progression felt very balanced and fair. 

22 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

lol sorry but I gotta laugh.

You always complain about games being unfair :D 

26 minutes ago, Remij said:

lol sorry but I gotta laugh.

You always complain about games being unfair :D 

I know :mjcry: I just lack patience nowadays. If I went back to the previous world and explored it, or grinded some of the optional challenges I would probably be strong enough to take the boss on but at this point I just wanted to power through the end of the game.

I was also eager to start Scarlet Nexus. Outside of the usuals (FF, Persona, Yakuza) Its been a while since i've enjoyed other JRPGs so im hoping this clicks with me.

17 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

I’m enjoying FF7’s campaign. Can I skip the side jobs/quests? 

I did FWIW. The campaign was plenty enough for me. I think I’ve mentioned even on easy and skipping sides it was still like 35 hours for me. 

• Thanks 1