The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

• Replies 24.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

There's this one scene in Days Gone that is a perfect example of what the game is and everything wrong with it.   

The amount of shit going on in Control during fights is next level compared to anything else ive seen.   I also started playing Witcher 3 again. Damn this game is fucking awesome. It still l

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Started up Pokémon. First one I’ve played in a decade (not including go). Only thing I can say at the moment is that the graphics are so bad, it straight up looks like a 3DS game. I don’t understand how game freak is incapable of making a decent looking game.

Yeah, the visuals are awful. 

559/561 cars in Horizon 5. Last two are playlist exclusive and were both available in December, but it was the holidays and I didn't get a chance to earn enough points to unlock them. :sad:

Lamborghini Aventador SVJ and...Peel Trident. :happysad:

46 minutes ago, Hot Sauce said:

559/561 cars in Horizon 5. Last two are playlist exclusive and were both available in December, but it was the holidays and I didn't get a chance to earn enough points to unlock them. :sad:

Lamborghini Aventador SVJ and...Peel Trident. :happysad:

You think they’ll return? 

12 hours ago, -GD-X said:

You think they’ll return? 

For sure, it's just a question of when. We've seen every playlist exclusive car in the game since the game came out 3.5 months ago, so it shouldn't be too bad of a wait.

• Upvote 1

Finished Death Door. Cool little game. An enjoyable 6-8 hours

Having a blast with Nobody Saves the World (coop). Again, just a super fun progression system that truly encourages you to try everything and use the game's features. 

Randomly start Persona 5 Strikers but not sure how much I will play before Horizon is out. 

48 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

Finished Death Door. Cool little game. An enjoyable 6-8 hours

Having a blast with Nobody Saves the World (coop). Again, just a super fun progression system that truly encourages you to try everything and use the game's features. 

Randomly start Persona 5 Strikers but not sure how much I will play before Horizon is out. 

Can’t wait for Horizon! 

• Like 1

Pokémon Legends has such great pacing. After less than 9 hours I already feel like I’ve accomplished so much in terms of completing side quests, capturing/fighting/leveling up/evolving different Pokémon, filling up the Pokédex, exploring different environments, etc. It could have easily been a slow paced grind but it moves way faster than any other Pokémon game I’ve played.

Some quick Dying Light 2 impressions after 11 hours

- The intro/tutorial area is relatively small but still very detailed and packed with content. I feel like i've barely scratched its surface in my playtime, I can't imagine how much shit the main area must have

- Gameplay is very much like the original, anyone who liked it will feel right at home here. The combat is a bit more varied and lets you mix in more of the parkour moves. The Parkour movement also seems a bit more intricate after looking at the skill tree and some of the moves you can unlock.

- Both the sound design and soundtrack are fantastic. The way the sound and music changes as you run away from zombies chasing you in the middle of the night makes that experience way more intense and nerve wracking.

- Unfortunately the same can't be said of the voice acting. Its very inconsistent and the delivery is just plain bad at times. You can tell a lot of the voice actors aren't native english speakers with the way they pronounce common words and phrases.

- The main story missions have been surprisingly entertaining and varied so far even if the story itself is nothing to write home about. The characters are also alright, and the game is doing an interesting job of developing its factions and their place within the world.

- The graphics can be inconsistent, especially the indoor levels. However when you're outdoors and have all the Ray Tracing effects enabled, the game looks pretty stunning. Its easily one of the best looking games this gen so far (on PC at least).

As a fan of the first game I’m enjoying this a lot so far.

• Upvote 1
6 hours ago, Twinblade said:

Some quick Dying Light 2 impressions after 11 hours

- The intro/tutorial area is relatively small but still very detailed and packed with content. I feel like i've barely scratched its surface in my playtime, I can't imagine how much shit the main area must have

- Gameplay is very much like the original, anyone who liked it will feel right at home here. The combat is a bit more varied and lets you mix in more of the parkour moves. The Parkour movement also seems a bit more intricate after looking at the skill tree and some of the moves you can unlock.

- Both the sound design and soundtrack are fantastic. The way the sound and music changes as you run away from zombies chasing you in the middle of the night makes that experience way more intense and nerve wracking.

- Unfortunately the same can't be said of the voice acting. Its very inconsistent and the delivery is just plain bad at times. You can tell a lot of the voice actors aren't native english speakers with the way they pronounce common words and phrases.

- The main story missions have been surprisingly entertaining and varied so far even if the story itself is nothing to write home about. The characters are also alright, and the game is doing an interesting job of developing its factions and their place within the world.

- The graphics can be inconsistent, especially the indoor levels. However when you're outdoors and have all the Ray Tracing effects enabled, the game looks pretty stunning. Its easily one of the best looking games this gen so far (on PC at least).

As a fan of the first game I’m enjoying this a lot so far.

It seemed like fans of the first would like it. That’s why I usually disregard scores. 

Me and my best bud are playing this VR game in online coop on PC. I never really cared about golf in general but this game is fantastic. So much so it might actually become my GOTY 2021, I'm not even joking. :bow: 

3 hours ago, -GD-X said:

It seemed like fans of the first would like it. That’s why I usually disregard scores. 

They're being overly critical for no reason. The GS reviewer liked the game enough to go back after finishing it and complete a bunch of the side content, yet he decides to slap a 6 on it just because he disliked the story.

• dead 1
6 hours ago, Twinblade said:

They're being overly critical for no reason. The GS reviewer liked the game enough to go back after finishing it and complete a bunch of the side content, yet he decides to slap a 6 on it just because he disliked the story.

Clickbait. Scores truly are meaningless now. 

• Upvote 1