The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

Just now, Sabo said:

Hide contents

I'm trying to remember but I think you need to go past the Armory to the Martial Tower. You should bump into him there.

Ohhhhh thanks. I spent over an hour looking for this clown :D 

• Replies 24.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

There's this one scene in Days Gone that is a perfect example of what the game is and everything wrong with it.   

The amount of shit going on in Control during fights is next level compared to anything else ive seen.   I also started playing Witcher 3 again. Damn this game is fucking awesome. It still l

Posted Images

@Sabo 

Spoiler

I realized I had never beaten the colossal twins (badass fight). After that, it told me to meet Otto in Styx. I think the game had glitched on me with its objective, regarding the armory, because he wasn’t in the location you had suggested either. Still, I should have just explored more. 

1 hour ago, -GD-X said:

@Sabo 

Hide contents

I realized I had never beaten the colossal twins (badass fight). After that, it told me to meet Otto in Styx. I think the game had glitched on me with its objective, regarding the armory, because he wasn’t in the location you had suggested either. Still, I should have just explored more. 

Spoiler

Well, I only went through the zone once so I don't have the sequence of events memorized yet. I just remember meeting Otto in the tower and he was holding back a spell left by one of the other Legion guys. I remember that I had to go to the lion cages to get the ring needed to dispel the spell.

What order did you do the quests? I went Bazaar, Mines and then the Academy.

1 hour ago, Sabo said:
  Hide contents

Well, I only went through the zone once so I don't have the sequence of events memorized yet. I just remember meeting Otto in the tower and he was holding back a spell left by one of the other Legion guys. I remember that I had to go to the lion cages to get the ring needed to dispel the spell.

What order did you do the quests? I went Bazaar, Mines and then the Academy.

Spoiler

Oh wow, and I had to meet him once I had disabled the turrets. I wonder if it’s because I did bazaar, academy and THEN mines (on mines now).

29 minutes ago, -GD-X said:
  Hide contents

Oh wow, and I had to meet him once I had disabled the turrets. I wonder if it’s because I did bazaar, academy and THEN mines (on mines now).

Spoiler

Maybe. I do know Mission Progress can change depending on information you've acquired and the choices you've made. It was one of the key talking points for this game when developers would do interviews. So we may have just did things differently which could be why our outcomes are different.

• aitch 1
12 minutes ago, Sabo said:
  Hide contents

Maybe. I do know Mission Progress can change depending on information you've acquired and the choices you've made. It was one of the key talking points for this game when developers would do interviews. So we may have just did things differently which could be why our outcomes are different.

Ha that’s ownage!! It makes me want to do a new game + when it’s all done. 

55 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

Ha that’s ownage!! It makes me want to do a new game + when it’s all done. 

Yeah, it is.  I don't know how deep it goes though. That's why I almost started the game over after I cleared Black Street. I was curious to see if there actually was a way to clear it differently. Instead I decided I'd save it for a NG run. I am going to have to do a fresh playthrough anyways because I didn't notice there was a trophy for clearing the game at Level 20 or lower. By the time I noticed the trophy I was already Level 24 so it was too late.

Edited by Sabo
Just now, Sabo said:

Yeah, it is.  I don't know how deep it goes though. That's why I almost started the game over after I cleared Black Street. I was curious to see if there actually was a way to clear it differently. Instead I decided I'd save it for a NG run. I am going to have to do a fresh playthrough anyways because I didn't notice there was a trophy for clearing the game at Level 20 or lower. By the time I noticed the trophy I was already Level 24 so it was too late.

o damn, i'm over 20 too.

Spoiler

Well, speaking of different outcomes I'm convinced there definitely must have been another way to handle Arges Plaza. My outcome didn't end well and everyone is acting like the outcome could've been avoided. Not sure what I was suppose to do differently. Well, I have one idea but it's a bit of a spoiler so I won't mention it. I'll be curious to know what your outcome ended up like.

50 minutes ago, Sabo said:
  Hide contents

Well, speaking of different outcomes I'm convinced there definitely must have been another way to handle Arges Plaza. My outcome didn't end well and everyone is acting like the outcome could've been avoided. Not sure what I was suppose to do differently. Well, I have one idea but it's a bit of a spoiler so I won't mention it. I'll be curious to know what your outcome ended up like.

Spoiler

how much is left after completing those 3 main objectives?

17 minutes ago, -GD-X said:
  Hide contents

how much is left after completing those 3 main objectives?

Spoiler

After you complete that set of quests you'll get a short quest that will unlock a useful ability.

Once thats done Minerva will give you a set of 4 quests that you can tackle in any order you want.

Just now, Sabo said:
  Hide contents

After you complete that set of quests you'll get a short quest that will unlock a useful ability.

Once thats done Minerva will give you a set of 4 quests that you can tackle in any order you want.

Spoiler

badass! thanks! this game has some meat to it!

Just now, -GD-X said:
  Hide contents

badass! thanks! this game has some meat to it!

Spoiler

Yeah, I was expecting like a 15 hour playthrough but this might hit around the 25 hour mark. Which for me is like the ideal length.

• aitch 1

I'm in one of the biggest gaming lulls I can remember for quite a while. Very little has hit for me since the Horizon/Elden Ringe/GT drops earlier in the year. Hardly gaming atm. Little things here and there but mostly to just wind down in the evening. Hoping GoW brings me back in. 

3 hours ago, madmaltese said:

I'm in one of the biggest gaming lulls I can remember for quite a while. Very little has hit for me since the Horizon/Elden Ringe/GT drops earlier in the year. Hardly gaming atm. Little things here and there but mostly to just wind down in the evening. Hoping GoW brings me back in. 

Sabo and I are enjoying Asterigos. Skip the demo. You need to actually experience the game several hours in. It’s like Kena mixed with souls. It’s been a blast and it’s only $34.99 US dollars. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, -GD-X said:

@Sabo finally got the 

Hide contents

Teleporter

I was hoping this was going to arrive lol. I hope you start off with it in new game +. 

Spoiler

Yeah, that would be nice. I'd imagine all of the Conduits would have to be reactivated though. Otherwise you would be able sequence break the fuck out of the game.

4 hours ago, Sabo said:
  Hide contents

Yeah, that would be nice. I'd imagine all of the Conduits would have to be reactivated though. Otherwise you would be able sequence break the fuck out of the game.

Ah true 

@-GD-X 

Spoiler

Have you figured out how to Pray at the Owl Statues?

I figured it would be something that I would be able to do later but I'm about to wrap up the final task from the set of the 4 Minerva Quests and I still can't use them. Starting to think maybe I missed something.

14 minutes ago, Sabo said:

@-GD-X 

Hide contents

Have you figured out how to Pray at the Owl Statues?

I figured it would be something that I would be able to do later but I'm about to wrap up the final task from the set of the 4 Minerva Quests and I still can't use them. Starting to think maybe I missed something.

Spoiler

no clue, man. maybe it's a new game + thing?