The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

7 hours ago, Sabo said:

Yeah. Maps are over with quick, on average your clear time will be like 2 minutes. So you can play it in bursts if you want, I played it a lot when I'd be on my breaks at work.

Downloaded this too! Thanks! 

• Replies 24.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

There's this one scene in Days Gone that is a perfect example of what the game is and everything wrong with it.   

The amount of shit going on in Control during fights is next level compared to anything else ive seen.   I also started playing Witcher 3 again. Damn this game is fucking awesome. It still l

Posted Images

5 hours ago, Twinblade said:

Poinpy doesn't have much longevity for a mobile game. You max out and stop earning upgrades at rank 20 which I was able to do in a day. I haven't actually beaten it yet but without the carrot on the stick I don't really feel motivated to do so.

I like the mechanics, but I can see it getting old. I would love a great puzzler. 

4 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

i just can't seem to focus on gaming. it's like...i have a bunch of stuff to play. but my attention span is fucked.

Honestly just think while there is a lot of stuff to play there really isn't anything amazing and super engaging. Sort of been my complaint with the plethora of options through GP and PS Plus these days tbh, I have more to play than ever but more uninterested than ever too. Could make the argument it's prob better to play like 5 bangers in a year than like 20-30 'good' games. 

Just now, madmaltese said:

Honestly just think while there is a lot of stuff to play there really isn't anything amazing and super engaging. Sort of been my complaint with the plethora of options through GP and PS Plus these days tbh, I have more to play than ever but more uninterested than ever too. Could make the argument it's prob better to play like 5 bangers in a year than like 20-30 'good' games. 

i think i'm going to do a gaming reset, and just play puzzlers i have enjoyed over the years. i've been wanting to replay the talos principle. such a godly game (godly expansion too).

6 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

i think i'm going to do a gaming reset, and just play puzzlers i have enjoyed over the years. i've been wanting to replay the talos principle. such a godly game (godly expansion too).

Yeah that's honestly a great idea, whenever I'm feeling like you're doing I just stop playing everything until there is something specific I really want to play. I don't do any of the experimenting cause games just don't hit the same. Play what you enjoy until you're feeling it again man

• Like 1
26 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

@Twinblade Signalis or Amneisa Rebirth next for me? 

Depends what you're in the mood for

Signalis is old school RE with a slicker presentation

Amnesia Rebirth is very similar to The Dark Descent when it comes to its focus on first person, physic based puzzles and hide and seek gameplay moments (but not as many as you'd think which is a nice change).

They're both good at what they do but If you want to play the 'better' game first, then Signalis is the one to choose.

12 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Depends what you're in the mood for

Signalis is old school RE with a slicker presentation

Amnesia Rebirth is very similar to The Dark Descent when it comes to its focus on first person, physic based puzzles and hide and seek gameplay moments (but not as many as you'd think which is a nice change).

They're both good and what they do but If you want to play the 'better' game first, then Signalis is the one to choose.

Alright I'll go Signalis first. 

1 hour ago, madmaltese said:

Signalis is cool! Enjoying it so far. 

Just a heads up, but the game keeps going even after the credits. It doesn't really give you any indication of that which is one of the few knocks against it, because there's still a sizeable amount of gameplay afterwards (and its all good stuff). So just remember to hit continue once it brings you back to the main menu.

• Upvote 1
4 hours ago, Twinblade said:

Just a heads up, but the game keeps going even after the credits. It doesn't really give you any indication of that which is one of the few knocks against it, because there's still a sizeable amount of gameplay afterwards (and its all good stuff). So just remember to hit continue once it brings you back to the main menu.

Good to know! Thanks for the heads up.