The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

• Replies 24.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

There's this one scene in Days Gone that is a perfect example of what the game is and everything wrong with it.   

The amount of shit going on in Control during fights is next level compared to anything else ive seen.   I also started playing Witcher 3 again. Damn this game is fucking awesome. It still l

Posted Images

i only got half of the possible romances :(

I got all but there's only one that matters :ben:

Spoiler

i only got scarlet and mina. the scenes are pathetic and don't compare to the ones in ME :yearight:

did you save madison :]

Spoiler
There are no scenes, it looks like they couldn't do mocap for sex scenes :ben:

It seemed strange, it almost looked liked the sex scenes were cut out. And I did save Madison because I figured that it was more important to save a character I know rather than some random number of people. I also tried the other option (replaying the part) because I thought that Marburg might be bluffing (if you hack one of the computers, he gives orders not to kill her) but it turned out that he isn't bluffing, he shoots her in front of you. Asshole :ben:

Spoiler

i only got scarlet and mina. the scenes are pathetic and don't compare to the ones in ME :yearight:

Spoiler

It seemed strange, it almost looked liked the sex scenes were cut out. And I did save Madison because I figured that it was more important to save a character I know rather than some random number of people. I also tried the other option (replaying the part) because I thought that Marburg might be bluffing (if you hack one of the computers, he gives orders not to kill her) but it turned out that he isn't bluffing, he shoots her in front of you. Asshole :ben:

you know what part almost made me give up on this game

Spoiler
the bryko boss fight. that motherfucker pissed me off (:| @ him recovering all of his armor by sniffing coke).

p.s. chain shot is the most op skill ever :ben:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler
the bryko boss fight. that motherfucker pissed me off (:| @ him recovering all of his armor by sniffing coke).

Spoiler
lmao, you thought that too? I thought he was the hardest fight in the game, mofo pissed me off. The soundtrack made it better though :ben:

roff, i was able to beat Westridge at the end by using Shadow Operative and simply sneaking behind him (without alerting anyone). It was a flawless fight from me B)

p.s. Scarlet is a bitch, I didn't see that twist coming :ben:

Gonna get Alpha Protcol on Tuesday for 360. Just finished Red Dead Redemption with 100%, going to play more MP when the DLC comes out. Starting up Bioshock 2. Also, i'm going to wait till the DLC for Alan Wake comes out till I start the game.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler
lmao, you thought that too? I thought he was the hardest fight in the game, mofo pissed me off. The soundtrack made it better though :ben:

roff, i was able to beat Westridge at the end by using Shadow Operative and simply sneaking behind him (without alerting anyone). It was a flawless fight from me B)

Spoiler
i actually haven't beaten the game yet so i have no idea what happens on the final mission :tard:

i actually got lucky with bryko because i ran into a bug where he just froze and didn't try to attack me. Gave me the opportunity to run up to him and feed him some delicious phosphorus shells :ben:

Got it working by softmodding + neogamma

Fuck this shit is the scariest game i've played all gen so far, and I'm only in the intro :scared:

i've always been interested in this game, does the english patch add subtitles to the japanese dialogue as well?

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler
i actually haven't beaten the game yet so i have no idea what happens on the final mission :tard:

i actually got lucky with bryko because i ran into a bug where he just froze and didn't try to attack me. Gave me the opportunity to run up to him and feed him some delicious phosphorus shells :ben:

Spoiler
wtf, I thought you beat the game. I just ruined the game for you then :ben: