The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

• Replies 24.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

I finally finished Aegis Rim     I want my fucking 40 hours back. I can't believe how absolutely SHIT that ending was. I couldn't be more disappointed right now.   I was

since we are on the subject of boobs and a tiny waist, i found this lovely gif

Posted Images

Playing The Witcher: Enhanced Edition :bow: Shit is fucking boss.

I need to reinstall that. I lost my saves from the first game so I need to beat the game again for Witcher 2 import saves. It sucks because I played the game the right way too :(

Was going to get into the Witcher too, let me know how long it takes to get good. The first few chapters blew.

I thought it started slow but it hardly "blew". It is a long game after all, and the first chapter is like getting to know the basics of the game.

Nah, "blew" might've been too harsh. It was definitely really slow though and I didn't give it much of a shot. :happysad:

Before DA, I would have said this was the best WRPG of the gen. It's definitely worth playing, especially with The Witcher 2 coming out next year and using the import save feature.

Nah, "blew" might've been too harsh. It was definitely really slow though and I didn't give it much of a shot. :happysad:

Before DA, I would have said this was the best WRPG of the gen. It's definitely worth playing, especially with The Witcher 2 coming out next year and using the import save feature. Yeah, I'm definitely going to give it another shot now that I'm pretty much caught up with games for the year. DA had just come out the last time I tried playing.. one thing led to the next and well. :ben:

I banged Abigail and defended her against the village :ben: Is that a good thing or bad thing?

Oh and I'm getting owned by the Beast :ben:

The beast is a dick :ben:

dragon age's beginning was so bland and boring. the shitty fade part didn't help either. probably the main reason why i stopped playing like 6 hours in.

The tutorial was pretty standard but once you left the Castle and made your way to the Grey Wardens I thought it was a constant UPHILL ADVENTCHA