The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

• Replies 24.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

I finally finished Aegis Rim     I want my fucking 40 hours back. I can't believe how absolutely SHIT that ending was. I couldn't be more disappointed right now.   I was

since we are on the subject of boobs and a tiny waist, i found this lovely gif

Posted Images

Yeah, losing some equipment kinda blew when I schlepped my save over but thats not why I never finished it. Seems that all the games I hyped I just avoided. :D Still need to play Strange Journey ontop of DAO Expansion.

Yeah, losing some equipment kinda blew when I schlepped my save over but thats not why I never finished it. Seems that all the games I hyped I just avoided. :D

Still need to play Strange Journey ontop of DAO Expansion.

Losing your equipment isn't the reason to stop playing it. You get better gear in the expansion anyway.

I'll get back to it soon. Maybe try and play Witcher prior, Twinblade kinda got me excited for FF4 so that's definitely what I want to play next.

Guest C.M.

I have so many games I have to try since I got my PC. I started FEAR but I don't know if I'm gonna play through it. Also I don't know about Crysis yet. Played the demo and wasn't impressed. FEAR Stalker The Witcher Braid Dragon Age Machinarium Dreamfall: Longest Journey Also random, but are Grim Fandago and Indigo Prophecy still worth playing today?

I have so many games I have to try since I got my PC. I started FEAR but I don't know if I'm gonna play through it. Also I don't know about Crysis yet. Played the demo and wasn't impressed.

FEAR

Stalker

The Witcher

Braid

Dragon Age

Machinarium

Dreamfall: Longest Journey

Also random, but are Grim Fandago and Indigo Prophecy still worth playing today?

damn i loved braid. dreamfall is good, but i liked the longest journey more.

Guest C.M.

I have so many games I have to try since I got my PC. I started FEAR but I don't know if I'm gonna play through it. Also I don't know about Crysis yet. Played the demo and wasn't impressed.

FEAR

Stalker

The Witcher

Braid

Dragon Age

Machinarium

Also random, but are Grim Fandago and Indigo Prophecy still worth playing today?

Isn't Dreamfall = Longest Jouirney?

FEAR

Stalker

The Witcher

Braid

Dragon Age

Machinarium

dreamfall is the sequel. and syberia 1 and 2 are great, though 1 is better.

Guest C.M.

Are you thuggin' these games or straight buying?

will be thuggin most of them. I wouldn't mind paying for an adventure game or "indie" game though.
Guest C.M.

your list is missing this must play ownage

http://mspixel.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/vampire-the-mas.jpg

hmm I'll look into it. I already have a lot on my plate though. :ben:

FEAR

Stalker

The Witcher

Braid

Dragon Age

Machinarium

dreamfall is the sequel. and syberia 1 and 2 are great, though 1 is better.

ah I see.

Dang, it's gonna take me months to play these games lol.

Hey FaggotMonkey did you see my post that you CAN NOT play STALKER without the mod LURK? It's a complete overhaul that doesn't deplete everything about the vanilla version, but actually just improves all the weak points to make everything shine. It's the best complete overhaul I've ever seen, not just for STALKER (Oh and I played Complete STALKER Mod 2009 and it's shit compared to this), and it truly makes STALKER one of the top shooters ever. Amazing atmosphere.