The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

:( I haven't played Portal since the OB, I don't think it'll have the same sense of charm it did back then. The credits caught me and 4 of my friends completely off guard and well obviously that wouldn't happen again. I'm sure it's still an enjoyable experience.

• Replies 24.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

I finally finished Aegis Rim     I want my fucking 40 hours back. I can't believe how absolutely SHIT that ending was. I couldn't be more disappointed right now.   I was

since we are on the subject of boobs and a tiny waist, i found this lovely gif

Posted Images

:(

I haven't played Portal since the OB, I don't think it'll have the same sense of charm it did back then. The credits caught me and 4 of my friends completely off guard and well obviously that wouldn't happen again. I'm sure it's still an enjoyable experience.

I LOVE YOU BABY

Guest C.M.

Portal is a flawless game. This isn't even up for debate.

95% of the game is tutorial

The challenge rooms aren't part of the tutorial. Those are puzzles. Lol just because the game's story/setting for the first half is about a test subject, doesn't mean it's literally a tutorial.

eh. let the haters hate. we know the greatness of portal :glad:

It's a shame they don't have the Vision. :headshake:

Portal is a flawless game. This isn't even up for debate.

95% of the game is tutorial

The challenge rooms aren't part of the tutorial. Those are puzzles. Lol just because the game's story/setting for the first half is about a test subject, doesn't mean it's literally a tutorial.

eh. let the haters hate. we know the greatness of portal :glad:

It's a shame they don't have the Vision. :headshake:

:headshake:

The thing I like about it is that it does a really good job of sucking you in. Like a pixar film or something.

the writing and dialog are actually really well done. very surprising for a ds game. i loved the twist in part 2. wait til you play that :)

Puzzle games aren't my cup of tea, but i'll for some reason always give them a whirl. I dug the story book-esque cutscenes.

i don't care for the quick reflex ones like meteos. however, i love ones that require you to figure shit out.

Did you manage to figure out what the painting is? I have no idea what it is. :ben:

refresh my memory.

When you complete certain puzzles, you get given a painting piece. Over time these will build up and you have to arrange the pieces to complete the painting.