The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

1 minute ago, Teh_Diplomat said:

I still have to play it, I only got around to the intro mission... :ben:

It's very tame but we'll paced. Ffx is better even with jarring experiences. Imo the highs are much better. I'm just playing this one as it's an import. 

• Thanks 1
  • Replies 24.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

There's this one scene in Days Gone that is a perfect example of what the game is and everything wrong with it.   

The amount of shit going on in Control during fights is next level compared to anything else ive seen.   I also started playing Witcher 3 again. Damn this game is fucking awesome. It still l

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, kokujin said:

It's very tame but we'll paced. Ffx is better even with jarring experiences. Imo the highs are much better. I'm just playing this one as it's an import. 

Looks enjoyable, but I'm deep into an Outer Worlds campaign playing as the good guy. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Remij_ said:

wtf.. you should be able to...  Are you going to the priest?  Look for the "rectification" option. :snoop: 

Other than that you're not asking anything.. just making statements..

oh well, as for if it will make a difference... eh..  Not really.  You're worrying about shit too much imo.  If you're not having any issues just keep going until you feel you need to respec if at all... :cosby2: 

The last bit. I havevt even spent any sp. I may wanna spec greatswirds. Specially if defense countering or blocking is augmented to compensate for no shield.

I got ring fit adventure and its actually a pretty decent workout. After completing the first world in the story mode my max heart rate was only 111 (according to the motion sensor on the joycon) but i still ended up breaking a sweat. im interested in seeing how things open up from there, so far theres only a few exercises/moves but they manage to make clever use of the pilates ring.

Edited by Twinblade
  • Upvote 1
13 hours ago, Twinblade said:

I got ring fit adventure and its actually a pretty decent workout. After completing the first world in the story mode my max heart rate was only 111 (according to the motion sensor on the joycon) but i still ended up breaking a sweat. im interested in seeing how things open up from there, so far theres only a few exercises/moves but they manage to make clever use of the pilates ring.

I have it coming Wednesday. I've been inactive for a while now and could use the exercise.

I finished Ruiner @Ramza i definitely recommend it if you're looking for a mindless top down shooter with some cool mechanics. Its short too, only about 5 hours long if you make a beeline through the story (there are some basic side missions you can try to complete that probably add another hour or 2).

edit: The soundtrack is also pretty cool, lots of mellow tracks that really fit the cyberpunk theme

Edited by Twinblade
  • Upvote 2

I'm on the floor 10 of Luigi's Mansion and I love how the theme changes each floor. The B2 boiler level was my least favorite up to this point, especially the boss but still enjoying it. The sand physics and just general physics engine in general is really impressive.

• Upvote 1
48 minutes ago, Ike said:

I'm on the floor 10 of Luigi's Mansion and I love how the theme changes each floor. The B2 boiler level was my least favorite up to this point, especially the boss but still enjoying it. The sand physics and just general physics engine in general is really impressive.

i'm so behind on it. 

12 hours ago, Twinblade said:

I finished Ruiner @Ramza i definitely recommend it if you're looking for a mindless top down shooter with some cool mechanics. Its short too, only about 5 hours long if you make a beeline through the story (there are some basic side missions you can try to complete that probably add another hour or 2).

edit: The soundtrack is also pretty cool, lots of mellow tracks that really fit the cyberpunk theme

sick music! 

2 minutes ago, -GD- said:

i'm so behind on it. 

I had planned on beating it this weekend but got sidetracked. I imagine I'll finish it before the week is over. I'm still way behind in general on Switch games. I have Link's Awakening now and plan on playing that when I beat LM3. Still need to buy/beat Fire Emblem (know how great is), Astral Chain, AI, and probably more. Between kids, gf, and social life, I just don't have enough time to game. The sun is going down before 5pm now though so my gaming time always seems to go up in the fall/winter months.

14 minutes ago, Ike said:

I had planned on beating it this weekend but got sidetracked. I imagine I'll finish it before the week is over. I'm still way behind in general on Switch games. I have Link's Awakening now and plan on playing that when I beat LM3. Still need to buy/beat Fire Emblem (know how great is), Astral Chain, AI, and probably more. Between kids, gf, and social life, I just don't have enough time to game. The sun is going down before 5pm now though so my gaming time always seems to go up in the fall/winter months.

yeah, i literally have to make time to game. that's why the switch is great, since my work toggles between chaotic and dead, so i can play it during the slower times. but when i'm home, i tend to have a date/friends over. so, we watch a lot of tv. or we go out, especially since it's finally getting cooler out (the summer is when i game the most because of the heat). 

Edited by -GD-
  • Like 1

doom multiplayer is fire :wow2: but im playing with nabs at rank 1 :mjcry: 

the single player is okay so far, just annoying you have to stop for certain items where you have to press use. kinda kills the flow 

but holy damn those graphics, even high 1080p looks amazing, cant imagine playing this on a switch tshbfo :tom: 

Edited by kaz
  • Upvote 1
2 hours ago, JONBpc said:

Trying the new NFS game since I grabbed a month of Premier. Its pretty decent so far. Of course the hot punk girl I picked turned out to be an ugly lesbian :facep:

Lmfao! Bodycount would love that game :D 

It's the only rpg where I had no boring moments . Every mission was interesting to me , even the side ones. Fantastic game. 

Only downsides were it wasn't that great looking , and the consumables were worthless . I dont think I used even one.