super official photo album part 3 (and drug/food/)

• Replies 11.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can one see who neg reps?

not only on my dick but i cant even -rep someone without you trying to give me attention   i know you never knew your dad and i can fuck your mother as i choose, but i have no interest in your chimp

Oh teh ironing. I haven't posted in weeks and I come in here and you are still crying about me. Xelle post a pic wearing a kids toy and your coon ass is doing a fried chicken dance like you j

Posted Images

thats because MW's looked cool and Z's looked shitty. ^

dat' logic

its because I dont post kissy faces like MW and GD do, no kissy faces make people hate you

that makeup took about an hour to do and I made the suit from scratch, made pants too. I didn't just post a kissy face haha

nothing wrong with simple costumes, i sure as hell didn't get any action dressed like that haha. 

thats because MW's looked cool and Z's looked shitty. ^

dat' logic

its because I dont post kissy faces like MW and GD do, no kissy faces make people hate you

that makeup took about an hour to do and I made the suit from scratch, made pants too. I didn't just post a kissy face haha

nothing wrong with simple costumes, i sure as hell didn't get any action dressed like that haha. 

no the costume is legit, not hating. you would have easily in ny, girls were all over my friend in the spacesuit, couldn't walk anywhere without being stopped so they can take a picture of him. meanwhile no one could tell I was in a costume, gonna have to pull all the stops next year.

his costume looked cool. i didn't know that paying a perfectly warranted compliment was an act of sucking off. i will be more aware of my future actions. 

yes, be aware bitch!

socializing is kind of fake tho. I notice it's no fun meeting ppl after the first couple times.

and how do ppl do that whole group fake have a good time every time they see each other shit? 

isn't socializing merely a distraction to keep us from realizing how useless we are?

what is your goal or purpose in a social setting? 

has anyone spent mental time breaking down what socializing is? I used to think people just did it for the adrenaline pings you get when you make a funny & timely comment. Or others are so simple that akward conversation and poop jokes make them laugh.

or they've never even thought about it at all.  & Actually I've thought about it toooo much.

wtf is wrong with you? have you never had real friends before?  you and z warrior are the saddest motherfuckers on Sesame Street.

lol I told y'all this ****a is so fucking miserable. Yet he's always trying to paint other people as unhappy and angry. This ****a writes shit that usually prefaces a suicide and shit.

MIndWash posts a pic, gets sucked off.

Z posts a pic, entire forum calls him a stick figure and to go kill himself.

I post something thought-provoking, worst case, only thought-provoking to me,

and this monkey goes irrate. 'how dare you make me think beyond the shit i spit out my mouth with muh friends!!"

and the things that get the most attention here are circle-jerks and flamebait & racism.

I know this forum is a 'parody' of real life but this is precisely the problem. 60% of you fail as human beings. You don't allow others to thrive.

You know you're not the only person on this world. Go cry in a corner next time someone ruffles your fragile ignorantly-status-quo feathers. Seriously. Grow up mentally.

stop being logical yo

and this monkey goes irrate. 'how dare you make me think beyond the shit i spit out my mouth with muh friends!!"

and the things that get the most attention here are circle-jerks and flamebait & racism.

I know this forum is a 'parody' of real life but this is precisely the problem. 60% of you fail as human beings. You don't allow others to thrive.

You know you're not the only person on this world. Go cry in a corner next time someone ruffles your fragile ignorantly-status-quo feathers. Seriously. Grow up mentally. 

Why are you so unhappy? Never mind, After I typed that I remembered you haven't gotten laid in 6 years. I wonder if it's a chicken/egg scenario.

stop being logical yo

How is he being logical? Dude is just a confused, lonely, miserable wreck. Nothing he's said is of any value or merit.

1097064_10201845482353268_1663455010_o.j

Which one are you and you cant possibly go to one of these things completely sober

why is there only like 10 people near the stage and then everyone else is a mile away

Only those 10 were retarded enough to go near a naked guy with ugly ass tattoos.

• Cooke unpinned this topic