super official photo album part 3 (and drug/food/)

• Replies 11.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can one see who neg reps?

not only on my dick but i cant even -rep someone without you trying to give me attention   i know you never knew your dad and i can fuck your mother as i choose, but i have no interest in your chimp

Oh teh ironing. I haven't posted in weeks and I come in here and you are still crying about me. Xelle post a pic wearing a kids toy and your coon ass is doing a fried chicken dance like you j

Posted Images

z you've got some skills but i think if you want to become a 3d artist (especially at nintendo) then you should focus on making lower poly models that can be used in game engines. What sucks is that there are few very tutorials on this subject out there

i found this one a while ago and it seems to go pretty in depth. The author near the end ends up tweaking the topology of his model so that hes able to export a lower poly version into unity

http://www.alienthink.com/thestructureofblender.html

unless someone is an autistic genius, they would never learn enough off of tutorials to land a job at a place like Nintendo.

there are plenty of self taught developers working in the games industry.

I'm sure they're not working at Nintendo. 

he doesn't know shit.  just baiting with negativity. 

I know you haven't gotten laid in 8 years, got fired from being a summer camp counselor and took 8 years to get a worthless 4 year degree. :)

the lead engineer on the Frostbite engine never went to college. Anything's possible as long as you're motivated.

her legs are completely differently positioned in that second pic...

I don't think the first is photoshopped at all.

you clearly never have seen a woman's body in person before

Can you prove its shopped?

You can tell in the second picture her left leg is angled backwards, reducing the ass size at that angle.

If you prove it, I'll be happy: im not trying to fight with you. I just want proof because the leg angles make womens asses appear different sizes during the stride. If you watch a woman walk you'd know this.

Edited by Indian

jimbo is rich  :ben:

can you help a nigga out? you are my god. and i will pray to you and suck the steel balls of my statue of gratitude of you.

• Cooke unpinned this topic