Sign in to follow this  
SM10

are there any good posters online?

first. lol where have you been

edit: second. cade beat me:meh:

Edited by DMC

Did you feel the need to come back to defend the sheep, their damage control for the new zelda fiasco has been pretty lame tbh.

what a shitty comeback thread title :laff:

I'm looking for quality, established posters to respond. I don't even know who you are.

Edited by SM10

what a shitty comeback thread title :laff:

I'm looking for quality, established posters to respond. I don't even know who you are.

I came as soon as I could

Why is it you never see sm10 and ghosts posting at the same time? :[

lol last I remember they had some sort of e beef when sm10 was mod

Did you feel the need to come back to defend the sheep, their damage control for the new zelda fiasco has been pretty lame tbh.

the gaming review industry has no credibility when it come to critical reviews. so Link's sword combat isn't 1 to 1... ok? it's not like in real life we have complete control over our movements. sometimes we have to sneeze; other times we have automatic reflexes. if anything it makes the game more realistic and provides a subtle meta-commentary on gaming culture. searching for control in videogames doesn't help you find control in your life. it's just a temporary illusion, a shadow puppet show that distracts one from inevitable death.

a distraction... it's what everyone on this site needs. it's why I don't give a damn about your little charade show or insincere remarks. perhaps one day you'll grow up too.

Yeah, I'll take a number 2 with a coke.

ChupamelacabraIII :dreamy:

Edited by Remij

the gaming review industry has no credibility when it come to critical reviews. so Link's sword combat isn't 1 to 1... ok? it's not like in real life we have complete control over our movements. sometimes we have to sneeze; other times we have automatic reflexes. if anything it makes the game more realistic and provides a subtle meta-commentary on gaming culture. searching for control in videogames doesn't help you find control in your life. it's just a temporary illusion, a shadow puppet show that distracts one from inevitable death.

a distraction... it's what everyone on this site needs. it's why I don't give a damn about your little charade show or insincere remarks. perhaps one day you'll grow up too.

sm10 just went all zwarrior on this nigga