Sign in to follow this  
SM10

are there any good posters online?

oh btw while you were gone sheep faction got obliterated... 7.5's everywhere :ben:

log-off the site and take 5 minutes to reflect on how utterly meaningless review scores are - how completely devoid of purpose your life is at this site. if you want, I can recommend some literature to help you figure things out.

hey SM I notice you had a Joyce avatar. Do you like him?

he's excellent. Portrait of the Artist as a young Man is a life-changing book. In terms of the modernists, Woolf is still my favourite though.

Contemporary American fiction is where it's at now.

Wolfe. Woolf comes in the Virginia flavor and that's made in England.

What've you been up to?

Guest SheepKilla

oh btw while you were gone sheep faction got obliterated... 7.5's everywhere :ben:

log-off the site and take 5 minutes to reflect on how utterly meaningless review scores are - how completely devoid of purpose your life is at this site. if you want, I can recommend some literature to help you figure things out.

It's a lost cause brah, these people have absolutely zero sense of anything in life except videogame reviews lmfao

he's excellent. Portrait of the Artist as a young Man is a life-changing book. In terms of the modernists, Woolf is still my favourite though.

I read Ulysses of my own accord and struggled through it. Still don't know what to think about it years later. Also lol @ female modernists.

there are a lot of misogynist undertones at this site that have probably seeped into your unconscious. just something to think about.

Guest SheepKilla

I read Ulysses of my own accord and struggled through it. Still don't know what to think about it years later. Also lol @ female modernists.

there are a lot of misogynist undertones at this site that have probably seeped into your unconscious. just something to think about.

Nope. The majority of women are just wired differently (psychological + biological fact) and inferior in practically everything academic. Joyce also thought the same thing but your gender-studies laced education wouldn't let you know that, now would it.

What've you been up to?

I'm doing well - busy with school and writing. did you continue pursuing a career as a political analyst? hope things worked out.

your new shtick sucks already. What else you got?

I'm not here to dance for you; I'm briefly dropping in. If you weren't so obscure and irrelevant, I might be able to recall just how abysmal of a poster you are. Oh well.

Obscure and irrelevant in a "cesspool" is fine by me. Being recognized by the dredge and lepers here must be the highlight of your life.

I'm not here to dance for you; I'm briefly dropping in. If you weren't so obscure and irrelevant, I might be able to recall just how abysmal of a poster you are. Oh well.

Obscure and irrelevant in a "cesspool" is fine by me. Being recognized by the dredge and lepers here must be the highlight of your life.

damn chupa on fire

BK10 has been destroyed :cruise:

:lul:

Nope. The majority of women are just wired differently (psychological + biological fact) and inferior in practically everything academic. Joyce also thought the same thing but your gender-studies laced education wouldn't let you know that, now would it.

there's nothing admirable about xenophobia in the 21st century. log-off the site and talk to some females. it's time.

What've you been up to?

I'm doing well - busy with school and writing. did you continue pursuing a career as a political analyst? hope things worked out.

Everything's fine. How's your writing coming?