CUBEHOLIC SELFOWNED: 200+ POS3's right here. Bu Bu I can't find teh pos3's.

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So cows claim they can't find pos3. I point them to 200+ pos3's and none of them buy it proving all the cows here are fakeboys. And I am somehow owned? :|D

LoL....they completely misunderstood your point. They thought you meant that no one would buy it.

Pretty much. All these cows have been whining we can't find ps3. I point them to 200+ pos3's and ebay links to pos3 selling below $600 and none of em buy it. What happened cows. I thought pos3 was very affordable B)

Fool, I go to alot of gaming stores and I always ask do they have Wii's or PS3'S. Absolutely none of them have either. When they do get PS3's they immediately sale out. This is facts. :|D Plenty of 360's though.

http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dll?from=R40&satitle=ps3

PS3's selling at retail and in some cases below retail. Fact!

GTFO cows. If you want a pos3 you'd be able to get one at www.ebay.com or that the site I just listed.

Got mine at launch. B)
Guest NothingInCommon

So cows claim they can't find pos3. I point them to 200+ pos3's and none of them buy it proving all the cows here are fakeboys. And I am somehow owned? :|D

LoL....they completely misunderstood your point. They thought you meant that no one would buy it.

Pretty much. All these cows have been whining we can't find ps3. I point them to 200+ pos3's and ebay links to pos3 selling below $600 and none of em buy it. What happened cows. I thought pos3 was very affordable B)

:D he refuses to admit it...lmao this is too funny

So cows claim they can't find pos3. I point them to 200+ pos3's and none of them buy it proving all the cows here are fakeboys. And I am somehow owned? :D

:D Either way the point is retarded. I haven't seen one cow say they didn't get a PS3 because they can't find one. All the cows that wanted a ps3 got one. Just like alot of sheep didn't get the Wii yet. What dumbass logic this kid has.

So cows claim they can't find pos3. I point them to 200+ pos3's and none of them buy it proving all the cows here are fakeboys. And I am somehow owned? :D

:D Either way the point is retarded. I haven't seen one cow say they didn't get a PS3 because they can't find one. All the cows that wanted a ps3 got one. Just like alot of sheep didn't get the Wii yet. What dumbass logic this kid has.

So the hardcore cows:

TALA

Puertofail_poop

Liquid Pimp (yes this dude is a cow pretending to be a lemming)

The Black Mage

and a few others don't have pos3, are fakeboying and pass up ample opportunities to buy POS3 :D They really are not cows. Their stupidity is all an act :D

So the hardcore cows:

TALA

Puertofail_poop

The Black Mage

and a few others don't have pos3, are fakeboying and pass up ample opportunities to buy POS3 :D They really are not cows. Their stupidity is all an act :D

maybe they realize there's nothing worth playing till next year :D

So the hardcore cows:

TALA

Puertofail_poop

The Black Mage

maybe they realize there's nothing worth playing till next year :D

:D I dun wun hair dat sheet. do u weed d sheet deze cowls poulst