CUBEHOLIC SELFOWNED: 200+ POS3's right here. Bu Bu I can't find teh pos3's.

What self rapage! :scared:

"buh buh guys look PS3 systems are everywhere"

5 minutes later

"buh buh I wasn't trying to say nobody was buying them"

:glad:

You're the biggest Sony fanboy here, yet you don't own a POS3 :-*

Yet XSF apparantly just bought a 60 gig on Ebay for $700... but but I can't find one :|

GTFO. :?

Why you keep damage controlling for Cube. STFU arleady.

What damage control... I'm trying to make cows Christmas wishes come true.

www.ebay.com

Go buy a POS3 if you want one so badly cows.

What's $50 for shipping on a $600 console.

:D

Also alot of people don;t trust ebay for gaming systems. Alot of stories of people getting fucked over. I'm sure most want to get it directly from a store.

STFU. That's what the user rating system is for. :roll:

So your saying no one gets screwed over on Ebay?

I'm sure it happens, there's millions of people buying shit every second on the site. But you're not buying one on Ebay not because you're afraid of getting screwed... you just know that the POS3 isn't worth it and don't want one.

:D

or maybe because I can't until February when I get home from deployment. :wonder:
  • 1 month later...
  • Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 year later...

Only 41 remaining now.

I just randomly found these pos3's yet cows claim they can barely find em :]

In minutes it'll be sold out. I saw Wii's at my local Wal-mart yesterday.

TSHBR. :happysad:

how things change

• 3 months later...

指力争有良好的性能价格比监控,所采用的产品应是简单,易操作,易维护,高可靠度的。监控系统是否具有优良的性能价格比是判断一个系统优劣条件的重要依据监控。系统的易操作和易维护性是保证非专业人员使用好一个系统的条件监控。高可靠度是保障系统运行的基本要求监控,也是易维护性的保障。我司将本着上述设计原则,来进行贵企业闭路监控系统的设计。并将严格按照国际惯例并结合本企业的技术实力与工程经验,进行贵单位监控系统整个工程的安装、测试以及验收,完工时将同时提交与工程相关的每个设备的安装使用手册、及系统的各种图表等各项文档资料,还将根据用户的实际需求提出技术培训。

nopq457: it's not an russian board, i can't read this thing.

and uh:

[B]We are unable to locate this product in our database. Please use our Keyword or Advance Search (located on the left side of every page under the department tabs) to find your product or continue browsing the futureshop.ca site.[/B]
  • 2 months later...
Guest okokart

We are the professional art company and direct supplier. Why we welcome really wholesaler. Because We are direct oil painting supploer. We already have hundreds of satisfied customers and wholesale partner in the world. Our successful partners include catalog and mail order companies, retail chains, photographers, photo processing labs, custom framing stores, fine art galleries, gift stores and so on. If you want to Wholesale oil painting, oil Painting from photo, watercolor, pencil, pastel drawing . Please contact us. Our email is fangdgn@yahoo.com.cn , You will get a very good discount. We guarantee price is the best. Contact our export department with your order detail. (please remember to note the reference numbers of the paintings, quality, sizes and quantities.) We will prepare a quotation, including shipping costs and delivery dates to you by return. We will also advise you of all the payment methods available.

• 1 month later...
  • 8 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...