1. Doesn't disproof anything
2. It's easy to search for DIY tutorials online
3. Coincidence but it doesn't disproof anything. This is a time where the propaganda machines are running at 100%, so it is easy to see how a low IQ extremist could break.
4. Or he is too dumb to realize that.
5. while rare, there are some jackasses who love to show their support with lots of stickers on their cars, plus this guy is obviously off his mental faculties.
Could it be a dirty move by some in the democrat party, sure, but right now there's no proof of that. It's way more likely that we are dealing with someone who's off his fucking mind.
I feel like if we focus on this conspiracy theory crap instead of denouncing this jackass and moving on will only give the liberals more power and I sure ass hell don't want that.