Hermits that don't have 8 gigs of GDDR5 and an 8 core CPU

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Instead going after hermits, laugh at the lemmshits stuck with ancient DDR3 trash, hopefully Sony releases the PS4 first before devs make the 720 the primary console thus affecting the PS4 greatly.

Guess if I want my PC to be on par with my PS4 I'm gonna need a titan. hmm, £800+ for a gpu and then more money for the other parts, or a £300 console. Tough choice.

Why a titan? We've already seen Samaritan running on 5xx series cards, and Agni's was demoed on a 6xx series card :ben:

Guess if I want my PC to be on par with my PS4 I'm gonna need a titan. hmm, £800+ for a gpu and then more money for the other parts, or a £300 console. Tough choice.

Why a titan? We've already seen Samaritan running on 5xx series cards, and Agni's was demoed on a 6xx series card :ben:

crysis requires a gtx 680. Thats a £400 card. When they say 6xx, they mean the very best. Majority of the cards in that range will be low-medium settings :D

Titan would blow ps4 out of the water. Btw, ferraris are more expensive than civics.

lol 4 threads vs 16 threads

Uh, all Ivy Bridge processors have 2 threads per core, and each core is considerably more powerful than Jaguar :]

crysis requires a gtx 680. Thats a £400 card. 

You just said you needed a titan though :wonder:

Maybe it's covered in snow so i can't really see whats going on :ben: and the camera is too far away to show the textures and character details.

Look hermit, if you want to match PS4 go take out a loan and upgrade your PoC :facep: I'll be waiting here to pound your ass.

who cares

next year DDR4, new gpu and new cpus will release, and the upgrade will make a pc more powerful than a ps4

PCs are already an order of magnitude more powerful LOL.

But the 680 is already running stuff like Angis Philosophy, hell, it was probably running on a PC last night :ben:

Uh, I'm pretty sure PCs were running everything there last night.

i can't wait to see your dumbfounded expression when you realize a simple 7870 will be enough for most of the gen, then a small upgrade will make it even better

Bookmarked. A 7870 will be doing low-medium settings at 1080P  by 2014, and pretty much out of the game by the end of 2015. 

But the 680 is already running stuff like Angis Philosophy, hell, it was probably running on a PC last night :ben:

That cards like £400+, and thats just the GPU. The PS3 is £300 and its plug and play.

Titan would blow ps4 out of the water. Btw, ferraris are more expensive than civics.

lol 4 threads vs 16 threads

Uh, all Ivy Bridge processors have 2 threads per core, and each core is considerably more powerful than Jaguar :]

http://ark.intel.com/products/65520

http://ark.intel.com/products/65523/Intel-Core-i7-3770K-Processor-8M-Cache-up-to-3_90-GHz

Edited by Fuck U Vela