Bioshock Infinite - Official Wii Skipped U™ Thread

I wouldn't mind some backstory on the Songbird in DLC.

Would be folded into a Fink/Lutece DLC - which I would love to be an all-out expansion :meh:

Spoiler
It would be fun to indulge in some of the many failed Booker timelines. But there's really not much you can do with those.

Spoiler
I thought it was only 12 failed timelines but then on my second playthrough I had another look...

Posted Image

:ben:

^loved that part B)

• Replies 785
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would be folded into a Fink/Lutece DLC - which I would love to be an all-out expansion :meh:

Spoiler
It would be fun to indulge in some of the many failed Booker timelines. But there's really not much you can do with those.

Spoiler
I thought it was only 12 failed timelines but then on my second playthrough I had another look...

Posted Image

^loved that part B)

Spoiler
I'm going through more slowly this time (and I went through slowly the first time) and I'm seeing alot more things I missed the first time around. Did you notice the statue changed from the male twin to the female one at the beginning of the game?

Spoiler

Spoiler

Posted Image

^loved that part B)

Spoiler
I'm going through more slowly this time (and I went through slowly the first time) and I'm seeing alot more things I missed the first time around. Did you notice the statue changed from the male twin to the female one at the beginning of the game?

I noticed it on my second run. A friend and I swapped the controller, put it on Easy, and played a Charge/Carbine/Shotgun build and blasted through it in like 8 hours lmao. Going to play it again way more methodically soon.

Spoiler
Spoiler
You can't be serious. They could so some crazy shit if they moved into some of those failed Booker timelines.

So I still believe no vigor is anywhere near as usefull as Bucking Bronco. Lift a group up, one shot and they're dead. I have the fire and water vigors and they're nowhere near as good together. It's not as useful, harder to use, and uses way more salts. Plus upgrading Bronco was cheap as hell.

So I still believe no vigor is anywhere near as usefull as Bucking Bronco. Lift a group up, one shot and they're dead. I have the fire and water vigors and they're nowhere near as good together. It's not as useful, harder to use, and uses way more salts. Plus upgrading Bronco was cheap as hell.

Well whatever you say bro

but the fire vigor fully upgraded does the most dmg in the game - and fully upgraded water can pull huge backs right to your face

the aoe dmg will one shot the pull 

Well whatever you say bro but the fire vigor fully upgraded does the most dmg in the game - and fully upgraded water can pull huge backs right to your face the aoe dmg will one shot the pull I use the fire vigor which is fully upgraded. I see absolutely no reason to waste my time with the water vigor.

Well whatever you say bro but the fire vigor fully upgraded does the most dmg in the game - and fully upgraded water can pull huge backs right to your face the aoe dmg will one shot the pull I use the fire vigor which is fully upgraded. I see absolutely no reason to waste my time with the water vigor.

It's great against Handymen.

Got to the part where

You enter the tear that takes you to the world where you're considered a hero/martyr. The whole tear thing is a little confusing though

Also, that Handyman is TOUGH to kill. Harder than the Big Daddies..

Shit is fucking awesome. The game is a LOT more fun when played at hard. Put in a lot of points on my Salt meter too, now I don't have to worry too much about running out.

Spoiler
Posted Image

SUP NIGGAS

that part scared the living fuck outta me

lol me too. I played the whole game baked out of my mind, dis shit fucked with me :ben:

i had headphones on :scared:

Got to the part where

You enter the tear that takes you to the world where you're considered a hero/martyr. The whole tear thing is a little confusing though

Also, that Handyman is TOUGH to kill. Harder than the Big Daddies..

Shit is fucking awesome. The game is a LOT more fun when played at hard. Put in a lot of points on my Salt meter too, now I don't have to worry too much about running out.

when u hear the chants you know its on :ben: