What's your ratio at IPTorrents?

Seriously?How anyone has less than a 1.00 baffles me. Everything worth downloading is basically freeleech.

My ratio is only like 4.2 but I have over 12,000 bonus points. I feel pretty rich.

Does Freeleech still work? What I mean is that I thought you had to donate to keep freeleech free. 

Is that no longer true?

And my Ratio is 1.53 Upload 1.89TB Download 1.24TB and slowly falling.

Ever since they implemented this new retarded system it just doesn't work properly anymore.

I'll sit with 50+ torrents open and seeding and come back at the end of the day  with essentially nothing uploaded. Something about their system has changed and I don't know how to fix things.

If I sit with even one open torrent from the PirateBay it will gladly Max out my upload speed of 4.2MB/s if I don't limit it. So the problem isn't on my end.

Even if you freeleach you still have to upload until 1:1 otherwise you will get a hit and run.  You can get rid of a hit and run with 50 bonus points or by having it take it off the top of your upload credits I believe.

Freeleach just means now that you can't just download a torrent and then stop/cut it off immediately like most people used to do.  Freeleach still doesn't count towards your download but if you don't seed until 1:1 on that torrent then it's a hit and run and you have to pay it back somehow.  If you get 4 hit and runs warnings and don't pay it back and ignore them, I think your account gets suspended and you have to make a donation (lowest amount) to unlock your account.

If you don't think you can reach 1:1 on a particular torrent then it's recommended that you stop and delete the torrent and get rid of the hit and run with 50 bonus points.  By seeding for a couple of days, you should be able to accumulate 50 bonus points even if you don't hit the 1:1 ratio or even if nobody is leeching from you on the torrent and you can make the hit and run go away with the 50 bonus points you just accumulated.

Not sure why you aren't getting any leechers on your torrents.  I tend to take hot torrents aka new HD 1080p movies and can usually at least get the 1:1 ratio.  I've actually seen myself download a 8-9 GB file and have it upload over 200 GB.

Edited by Novocaine

Even if you freeleach you still have to upload until 1:1 otherwise you will get a hit and run.  You can get rid of a hit and run with 50 bonus points or by having it take it off the top of your upload credits I believe.

Freeleach just means now that you can't just download a torrent and then stop/cut it off immediately like most people used to do.  Freeleach still doesn't count towards your download but if you don't seed until 1:1 on that torrent then it's a hit and run and you have to pay it back somehow.  If you get 4 hit and runs warnings and don't pay it back and ignore them, I think your account gets suspended and you have to make a donation (lowest amount) to unlock your account.

If you don't think you can reach 1:1 on a particular torrent then it's recommended that you stop and delete the torrent and get rid of the hit and run with 50 bonus points.  By seeding for a couple of days, you should be able to accumulate 50 bonus points even if you don't hit the 1:1 ratio or even if nobody is leeching from you on the torrent and you can make the hit and run go away with the 50 bonus points you just accumulated.

Not sure why you aren't getting any leechers on your torrents.  I tend to take hot torrents aka new HD 1080p movies and can usually at least get the 1:1 ratio.  I've actually seen myself download a 8-9 GB file and have it upload over 200 GB.

Before this new system I could easily go to bed and wake up in the morning and have uploaded 20-40 gigs overnight.

But now nothing like that ever happens anymore. I'll wake up with like 120 megs uploaded. And it's just IPTorrents that seemingly doesn't "want" to use my bandwidth. ThePiratebay or other smaller sites are more than happy to max out my connection.

IPTorrents is just doing whatever they can to slowly make things worse and worse in the hope to extract money. It's shit compared to how it used to be.

Mine used to be 6, but I stopped using it after I got deep into Demonoid. Now I need another invite.....but so far, nobody's been helping me out with that.

pm me your email

Before this new system I could easily go to bed and wake up in the morning and have uploaded 20-40 gigs overnight.

But now nothing like that ever happens anymore. I'll wake up with like 120 megs uploaded. And it's just IPTorrents that seemingly doesn't "want" to use my bandwidth. ThePiratebay or other smaller sites are more than happy to max out my connection.

IPTorrents is just doing whatever they can to slowly make things worse and worse in the hope to extract money. It's shit compared to how it used to be.

or you could just be quiet and continue to download things for free. People get stuff for free left and right and they still complain.

i know that sometimes my torrents have stopped working on what.cd. The reason is the version of Utorrent...sometimes I update and the version isn't supported so my torrents from there don't work.

Wait, you're a member of what.cd?