lol who cares. 

Straight men.

Not enough jap dick for him to suck itt. Can't expect that jiggaboo to be in a good mood :reg:

because you sorryfuckers are ever gonna talk to a girl like that or have the self-image to even try. 

i'm doing you a favor, really -- who cares. My posts are riddled with wisdom if you ain't too retarded to look. 

lol who cares. 

Straight men.

Not enough jap dick for him to suck itt. Can't expect that jiggaboo to be in a good mood :reg:

because you sorryfuckers are ever gonna talk to a girl like that or have the self-image to even try. 

i'm doing you a favor, really -- who cares. My posts are riddled with wisdom if you ain't too retarded to look. 

I'd talk to her, doesn't mean i'd be able to get with her lol.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Spicalicious
      I've pre-ordered both Xbox One and PS4 but I'm thinking that I probably just want one of them for now.  Put the bull ish and fanboy shit aside plz.

I pre-ordered PS4 from Gamestop and no games.

I also pre-ordered Xbox One from Gamestop with three games.

I just put down the required $50 on each console and $5 for each game.  I can cancel one and move the money over to the other console.  I also don't give a shit about the extra $100.

What should I choose?
    • By hOld Th3 pIcKle
      dat 3DS     Havent been excited about a Zelda game since the Minish Cap days, this one look great.  
    • By Porka
      Contest will end offically DECEMBER 31st 2013, numbers reflected from console and handheld sales figures in january combined in all regions.

The losing faction wil wear a sig for the whole month of january, and febuary of 2014, starting off the new year right

WiiU+3DS

MATTDAYO

PS4+VITA

TrunoJay
    • By guiltyspark
      Do you disagree with this mans arguments? 

If so can you explain why he is wrong?

(Trigger warning : he uses volatile language so if you are inclined to be triggered use your earmuffs)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UxATnobG_Y8
    • By Nightshade79
      There's been like 2 or 3 dudes in my life that I've found myself attracted to. Not necessarily for physical reasons (but partially). 
      Cocks, they look alright. The idea of sucking on one or having some dude fuck me is repulsive. I don't think I'd fuck a dudes asshole either, unless I had some serious incentive. 
      I feel like I can't really connect with women as much as I can with my male friends. So many of them are obsessed with social status, material wealth, and a bunch of other useless bullshit.
      I've never had a serious girlfriend and my relationships with women never last longer than a week.
      If it weren't for the procreation/family/sex thing I wonder if I would ever even associate with them.

Am I a homo?