Apple tops PC customer satisfaction ratings for the 10th year running

sat.png?w=704&h=290

The American Customer Satisfaction Index saw Apple take the top spot in the personal computers category for the 10th year running, with its score of 87 a full eight points higher than the industry average. Apple, which scored one point higher than last year, has topped the ranking since 2004.

The ACSI includes tablets in its ‘PC’ category, so the scores reflect both Mac and iPad. Factors feeding into the scores include customer expectations pre-sale, perceived quality, perceived value, customer complaint incidents and customer loyalty.

The iPhone took the top slot in the JD Power customer satisfaction survey for the 9th straight year back in March, and both iPhone and iPad even managed to beat Samsung on its home turf of South Korea.

:bow::vince::bow:

sat.png?w=704&h=290

The American Customer Satisfaction Index saw Apple take the top spot in the personal computers category for the 10th year running, with its score of 87 a full eight points higher than the industry average. Apple, which scored one point higher than last year, has topped the ranking since 2004.

The ACSI includes tablets in its ‘PC’ category, so the scores reflect both Mac and iPad. Factors feeding into the scores include customer expectations pre-sale, perceived quality, perceived value, customer complaint incidents and customer loyalty.

The iPhone took the top slot in the JD Power customer satisfaction survey for the 9th straight year back in March, and both iPhone and iPad even managed to beat Samsung on its home turf of South Korea.

FuckFucks :cruise:

sat.png?w=704&h=290

If you have a Windows laptop and you're dissing Macbooks, you are a sad, bitter man.

sat.png?w=704&h=290

If you have a Windows laptop and you're dissing Macbooks, you are a sad, bitter man.

Desktop. I wouldn't go anywhere near a failbook :cruise:

sat.png?w=704&h=290

lmfao owning a desktop in 2013

sat.png?w=704&h=290

Says the WiiU worshiper :cruise:

Still being excited over iProducts in 2013 :cruise:

sat.png?w=704&h=290

Apple products>Windows>Android

Nintendo>MS>Phony 

:reg:

sat.png?w=704&h=290

Apple products>Windows>Android

Nintendo>MS>Phony 

:reg:

Delusions that help you sleep at night :reg:

People have had their $2000 macbooks have silly little problems that should never happen, take it into a "genius bar", get a refurbished macbook, and are satisfied.  This is just a case of the average mac person have such low standards. 

And 100% of $2000 windows laptops have problems because Windows is a problem in itself :tom:

People have had their $2000 macbooks have silly little problems that should never happen, take it into a "genius bar", get a refurbished macbook, and are satisfied.  This is just a case of the average mac person have such low standards. 

And 100% of $2000 windows laptops have problems because Windows is a problem in itself :tom:

Oh sick burn.  Did you type that up in MS Office? :tom: 

MS Office...:tom:

MS Office... :tom:

MrvAj.gif

They are good when something goes wrong, it's just fucking annoying to have 2 iPhones break in less than a year.

They replaced both without question as it's under warranty which is great, but I'm going to get Apple care for next year as I don't want to run the risk.

They are good when something goes wrong, it's just fucking annoying to have 2 iPhones break in less than a year.

They replaced both without question as it's under warranty which is great, but I'm going to get Apple care for next year as I don't want to run the risk.

never had an iphone break on me unless i shattered the screen

Home and power buttons on mine have gone. No idea why.

brostz didn't experience it so it never happens to anyone else

brostz didn't experience it so it never happens to anyone else

can i do the same with kissing girls