These fucking multivitamins

Anyone try these?

http://www.amazon.com/Optimum-Nutrition-Opti-Men-Multivitamins-180-Count/dp/B0015R3AAO/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1382062562&sr=8-1&keywords=multivitamin

I used to do Centrum for a while but it didn't do shit for me and I assumed they're all bullshit, but god damn I mean my focus level, mood and energy are up like 100% it's ridiculous. And it helps bulk up too.

too much vitamins in this one

i mean 3 tablets and all for 100% + of daily value is way above normal IMO

but if you dont eat any fruits or vegetables then i suppose its best you take them...just dont expect the same health benefits.

people that take vitamins die earlier, and thats due to laying back on real food that is healthy because they think they get everything from vits

Cod liver oil evety day with breaks hete and there

Sea kelp every day with breaks here and there good enough for tom cruise good enough for me

Selinium TAKE SELINIUM ITS AMAZING every day for a week. Then 2 weeks of u can od on it thins yo hair

Also take breaks from cod liver oil vitamin A od makes you dizzy and weak so be carful

Zink and vitamin c every day

Vitamin h every day agsin with breaks from it good for bolding guys as is cod liver oil

I take all of the above daily with werk breaks hete and there and longer breaks from selinium

I advice all males here to take vit c selinium zink and cod liver oil and take breaks ftom it say week at a time week on werk off is best

Cox livet oil is godly

Also use vit a vit c and vit e face cream appy lots sleep get up wadh it of do this again evety day for a week then a week off

Im 41 I look 25 it works

Cod liver oil evety day with breaks hete and there

Sea kelp every day with breaks here and there good enough for tom cruise good enough for me

Selinium TAKE SELINIUM ITS AMAZING every day for a week. Then 2 weeks of u can od on it thins yo hair

Also take breaks from cod liver oil vitamin A od makes you dizzy and weak so be carful

Zink and vitamin c every day

Vitamin h every day agsin with breaks from it good for bolding guys as is cod liver oil

I take all of the above daily with werk breaks hete and there and longer breaks from selinium

I advice all males here to take vit c selinium zink and cod liver oil and take breaks ftom it say week at a time week on werk off is best

Cox livet oil is godly

Also use vit a vit c and vit e face cream appy lots sleep get up wadh it of do this again evety day for a week then a week off

Im 41 I look 25 it works

Not sure if I should take supplement advice from a mentally retarded manchild

Edited by Vini

multi's aren't going to "do" anything for you that you notice lol.

1000 or so reviews say otherwise, and there are certainly noticeable changes in mood and energy.

in your head

trust me

or not

believe what you want lol

maybe you just eat horribly  idk

1000 or so reviews say otherwise, and there are certainly noticeable changes in mood and energy.

in your head

trust me

or not

I eat fine, although the phyto blends here are extremely diverse and I probably don't eat those.

There is no one fits all approach here, if they don't do shit for you it doesn't mean everyone's physiology matches yours.

in your head

trust me

or not

I eat fine, although the phyto blends here are extremely diverse and I probably don't eat those.

There is no one fits all approach here, if they don't do shit for you it doesn't mean everyone's physiology matches yours.

if it's actually making you feel different, find out what vitamin/mineral it is and take it a multi but also take whatever it is that is changing your mood. the ones in multi's are typically the highest quality btw