Sign in to follow this  
ghostz

The poor get poorer. Drive Club officially delayed

Good

Gives me more time for Nfs and forza

Sent from my LG-P925g using Tapatalk 2

is there a next gen nfs coming? i want a racing game and now that drive club is gone.

Forza 5 launches with one

Good

Gives me more time for Nfs and forza

is there a next gen nfs coming? i want a racing game and now that drive club is gone.

Forza 5 launches with one

never been a forza fan though.

PlayStation 4 gamers will have no shortage of titles to play this year. At launch alone, we have Killzone Shadow Fall, Knack, Assassin’s Creed IV Black Flag, FIFA 14, Call of Duty: Ghosts, and Battlefield 4 to name but a few

lmao i wonder if he managed to write that with a straight face. Not every gamer is picky like you are.

or maybe buying a next gen console mainly for multiplats is ridiculous?

People buy it to play those games I know it's weird right.

I wonder if this affects the PS+ version.

It does.

PS+ version will release alongside the game.

For launch Contrast is made free on PS+ as a replacement. 

PlayStation 4 gamers will have no shortage of titles to play this year. At launch alone, we have Killzone Shadow Fall, Knack, Assassin’s Creed IV Black Flag, FIFA 14, Call of Duty: Ghosts, and Battlefield 4 to name but a few

lmao i wonder if he managed to write that with a straight face. Not every gamer is picky like you are. Knack & KZ are garbage. You don't need a PS4 to play the rest of those games lololol

Lmfao sheep talking about other games being garbage.

Pretty sure considering Nintendo has the majority of the top 10 GOAT games we have every right. Do you? :D

lmao i wonder if he managed to write that with a straight face.Not every gamer is picky like you are.Knack & KZ are garbage. You don't need a PS4 to play the rest of those games lololol Lmfao sheep talking about other games being garbage.

Pretty sure considering Nintendo has the majority of the top 10 GOAT games we have every right. Do you? :D

A lot of flops on their new console. Not exactly their GOAT.

Killzone 2 has out scored every U exclusive since launch and KZ3 almost does the same. :D

Cows are absurd.  POS4 launch is trash and none of the rabid cows are even buying POS4 at launch.   :D

i know right! its like....its like....the wiiu launch all over again!

Except, except, but for the fact that many sheep actually bought The U at launch whereas many COWS won't be buying POS4 anytime soon.

Heck, some cows will be getting The U before POS4 :D

Cows are absurd.  POS4 launch is trash and none of the rabid cows are even buying POS4 at launch.   :D

i know right! its like....its like....the wiiu launch all over again!

Except, except, but for the fact that many sheep actually bought The U at launch whereas many COWS won't be buying POS4 anytime soon.

Heck, some cows will be getting The U before POS4 :D

and by sheep you mean just you. :-*

Sheep are actually bragging about buying the WiiU at launch. ZombiU was really cool, guys. I don't mind the one year drought that followed at all.

:pavarotti:

Sheep are actually bragging about buying the WiiU at launch. ZombiU was really cool, guys. I don't mind the one year drought that followed at all.

Seriously.... Sheep saying anything games related when they average 1 decent game a year is delicious :D 

I am pretty sure ZombiU and NSMBU will be better than KZ and Knack :D

The bottom line is cows hype the shit out of POS4 but won't be buying it :D

Edited by Cubeaholic

II am pretty sure ZombiU and NSMBU will be better than any exclusive POS4 launch title  :D

I like how ShitB U couldnt stand without the addition of the 98th iteration of fucking mario into the mix because you knew it would get fucking laughed off :will:  

Edited by Kabbage

Guest Golem

Considering E3 was dominated by shooters and racers, it's strange seeing two of the big racing titles get delayed.

Considering E3 was dominated by shooters and racers, it's strange seeing two of the big racing titles get delayed.

What was the other ... sry I dont follow racing :happysad: