Sign in to follow this  
Punky_Gamer

Your Next Generation plans (be honest)

:hat: i have Wii-U for Nintendo games,as i like Zelda and shit

im buying a PS4 first due to the value of the item, and i dont care about gimmicky camera's

i will buy a Xbone when the camera is removed/sold without it,as the value for money is crap

Have a Wii U, was planning on Xbone at launch, then PS4 in spring. Now, i'm just going to stick with PC/Wii U for the time being, till the second batch of hardware rolls out. If i'm going to have to wait anyway, i'll just play it safe.

PC and PS4. Maybe a wiiu later on when something like zelda drops and it turns out to be good.

I would buy a Wiiu but just for one or two games sucks for that price. :)

Xbox one preordered.

Wiiu probably never

Pc upgrade probably never

Ps4 , I'll take for a Xmas gift, or probably sometime late 2014

I have PC and Wii U now. Sony is gonna support the PS3 pretty strong still this next year, and I expect to get some gems with PS+. If there are any real good deals within the next few months when the demand dies down a bit, I might have to cop a PS4. Xbox One will be purchased one day. Just probably 3 yrs or so down the road.

I'll pick when the killer apps start coming out. Leaning towards ps4 but the only game that I'm interested in so far is DR3.

If a zelda comes out I'll probably grab a wiiU. I'm cool with 3DS until then.

Just a PC upgrade, and maybe the PS4 in 3 or so years. I'd get that VIta TV as well if it ever comes stateside but don't care for anything else.

Edited by Powie

PS4 and PC.

I'll probably stumble into owning a WiiU when it gets a pretty drastic price cut and software worth owning.

There are really no games for ps4 announced that I even care about. I might just get a ps3rd for gg

I wanna see the next rosscharted, a new lbp , hopefully some new non shooter ips. Then I'd bite

There are really no games for ps4 announced that I even care about. I might just get a ps3rd for gg

I wanna see the next rosscharted, a new lbp , hopefully some new non shooter ips. Then I'd bite

good stuff :)

PS4 sometime next year.

Don't want to get the other two. Would be a waste of my money and my budget is rather tight right now.

Won't be upgrading any PC stuff for a while. Just built a midrange Intel box for my HDTV and use it to play Civilization and other sim/strategy games. My plans are to buy a Playstation 4 right after Christmas. I'm getting a Vita for my birthday though.

currently have gaming pc (will upgrade gpu next year)

getting ps4 when it launches (already paid for)

gf getting me a wiiu for xmas

as for the one....LMFAO!