Why do people consider DOA to be a shallow fighter?

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You just said the counter system is too complex,  therefore the game is simple. You're a fucking retard,  unaware you're a fucking retard.  No doubt,  you fucking suck at this game,  AND YOU HAVEN'T E

LAWL, its a button masher. The gameplay is fast. Too fast for a fighter, anybody can just randomly press a button just mash it, and you'll win. And with the counter system made more difficult in DoA4,

Damn - this thread owned. TLHBFR.

Dead or Alive sucks, I don't see how anyone can defend it. Lemings you are getting a real fighter this year, quite frankly one of the best. Virtua Fighter 5. I'm wondering when Midway is going to release their next fighter. Can you imagine how a next gen Mortal Kombat game would look.

I'm wondering when Midway is going to release their next fighter. Can you imagine how a next gen Mortal Kombat game would look.

Just as shit as all the other ones? :happysad:bu but..the blood and 3 styles per character!1 :happysad:

I'm wondering when Midway is going to release their next fighter. Can you imagine how a next gen Mortal Kombat game would look.

Just as shit as all the other ones? :happysad:bu but..the blood and 3 styles per character!1 :king:I seriously can't understand how they managed to make Mortal Kombat even more gay in the 3D ones.. :happysad:

Just as shit as all the other ones? :happysad:

:mehblink: I should of known you would reply to that. I guess I left myself open for that one.

MK was the best fighting game of its time 1992-1995, and came back and reclaimed the king fighter title with the 2002 release of MK: Deadly Alliance, when Namco fell on hard times with Tekken 4 flop, um where was Street Figihter in all of this? :happysad:

Just as shit as all the other ones? :happysad:

:mehblink: I should of known you would reply to that. I guess I left myself open for that one.

MK was the best fighting game of its time 1992-1995, and came back and reclaimed the king fighter title with the 2002 release of MK: Deadly Alliance, when Namco fell on hard times with Tekken 4 flop, um where was Street Figihter in all of this? :happysad:

... Sega Fans :king: