Why do people consider DOA to be a shallow fighter?

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You just said the counter system is too complex,  therefore the game is simple. You're a fucking retard,  unaware you're a fucking retard.  No doubt,  you fucking suck at this game,  AND YOU HAVEN'T E

LAWL, its a button masher. The gameplay is fast. Too fast for a fighter, anybody can just randomly press a button just mash it, and you'll win. And with the counter system made more difficult in DoA4,

Damn - this thread owned. TLHBFR.

Capcom: Hey guys, we obviously arn't good enough to make another fighter so let's just make spin-offs of Street Fighter 2.

Street Fighter 3 disagrees. :lol:

I kinda like Alpha 3 :wonder:

Real fans of the genre play MvsC2 though. B):D

3rd Strike and Guilty Gear is what real 2D fans play. B)

Alpha 3 is good for casuals. B)

http://www.gamespot.com/dreamcast/action/streetfighter3thirdstrike/review.html

http://www.gamespot.com/dreamcast/action/streetfighteralpha3/index.html?q=alpha%203

Owned? Yes. B)

Don't think I forget about you hyping the PSP port either. :wonder:

Capcom: Hey guys, we obviously arn't good enough to make another fighter so let's just make spin-offs of Street Fighter 2.

Street Fighter 3 disagrees. B)

http://www.gamespot.com/dreamcast/action/streetfighteralpha3/index.html?q=alpha%203

Owned? Yes. B)

Reviewers are casuals when it comes to fighters so you only proved my point. B)

Haha, Alpha 3 is good, but 3rd strike is better. :lol:

MK when released was just a sensation fighter. Little dumb kiddies were impressed because they saw so much blood for the first time in a game and they could make finishing moves when they won. The gameplay was just as simple as it could get, no fucking ballance. Characters have the same moves, only the specials are different. Matches consist of spamming the same shitty moves the whole time, punch, sweeps and the oh so devastating uppercut :wonder: Fucking crap, kids played that garbage just to look cool at the time. People that still defend it are those very same kids that were in awe by all that "cool" shit, never caring about the craptastic gameplay. And lemmings play DOA not because it's cool but because they're little uneducated dumb kids that rarely played any other fighters :wonder:

Street Fighter 3 disagrees. :lol:

Owned? Yes. B)

Jeff Gertstmann is as hardcore as they come, he once had a 100 attack combo with Cable. B)

MK when released was just a sensation fighter.

Little dumb kiddies were impressed because they saw so much blood for the first time in a game and they could make finishing moves when they won.

The gameplay was just as simple as it could get, no fucking ballance.

Characters have the same moves, only the specials are different. Matches consist of spamming the same shitty moves the whole time, punch, sweeps and the oh so devastating uppercut :wonder:

Fucking crap, kids played that garbage just to look cool at the time. People that still defend it are those very same kids that were in awe by all that "cool" shit, never caring about the craptastic gameplay.

And lemmings play DOA not because it's cool but because they're little uneducated dumb kids that rarely played any other fighters :wonder:

You just hate MK because you couldn't be one of the cool kids after Nintendo took out MK's blood. :D

Owned? Yes. B)

Jeff Gertstmann is as hardcore as they come, he once had a 100 attack combo with Cable. B)

:lol::D:D

Seriously though, just watch one of those EVO match video's they have uploaded there and you will see why third strike rapes Alpha. B)

Little dumb kiddies were impressed because they saw so much blood for the first time in a game and they could make finishing moves when they won.

Characters have the same moves, only the specials are different. Matches consist of spamming the same shitty moves the whole time, punch, sweeps and the oh so devastating uppercut :wonder:

Fucking crap, kids played that garbage just to look cool at the time. People that still defend it are those very same kids that were in awe by all that "cool" shit, never caring about the craptastic gameplay.

And lemmings play DOA not because it's cool but because they're little uneducated dumb kids that rarely played any other fighters :wonder:

You just hate MK because you couldn't be one of the cool kids after Nintendo took out MK's blood. :D

There was in MK2 yet it didn't change the fact that the serie sucked major ass from a straw :lol:

Owned? Yes. B)

B):D:D

Seriously though, just watch one of those EVO match video's they have uploaded there and you will see why third strike rapes Alpha. B)

I'm just fakeboying. :lol:

Alpha 3 is the only SF I've played since the SNES and MK is so laughable. B)

Filthy Lemmkids only had DoA the entirety of the Xbox. What the fuck are they so proud of? :wonder::D

TLHBO. :lol:

sheep act as if they had a real fighter on the GC:] What is this game? SSB? :wonder: Please, do not say SSB:D SSB :D:D:D Yep, GC was a joke:]

Oh.Shit. This has exactly described how it is and there is no denying it. Quoted for the fucking truth. :D

Filthy Lemmkids only had DoA the entirety of the Xbox. What the fuck are they so proud of? :wonder::D

TLHBO. :lol:

sheep act as if they had a real fighter on the GC:] What is this game? SSB? :wonder: Please, do not say SSB:D SSB :D:D:D Yep, GC was a joke:] TSHBR! B)

Good thing those filthy sheep has been banned. They might have added more trash to this thread full of steaming pile of shit.

You just hate MK because you couldn't be one of the cool kids after Nintendo took out MK's blood. :lol:

There was in MK2 yet it didn't change the fact that the serie sucked major ass from a straw B)

listen to this crazy sheep's perspective, what's the matter sheepie, did the MA-17 rating keep you from getting this game back in the day. :D

I kinda like Alpha 3 :D

Real fans of the genre play MvsC2 though. B):lol:

Owned? Yes. B)

B):D:D

I'm just fakeboying. B)

Alpha 3 is the only SF I've played since the SNES and MK is so laughable. B)

:wonder:

Everyone here will buy Street Fighter 4 once it comes out. B)

You just hate MK because you couldn't be one of the cool kids after Nintendo took out MK's blood. :lol:

There was in MK2 yet it didn't change the fact that the serie sucked major ass from a straw B)

listen to this crazy sheep's perspective, what's the matter sheepie, did the MA-17 rating keep you from getting this game back in the day. :D

This only confirms that MK players thought they were cool just for having a game with alot of red pixels. B)

Oh.Shit. This has exactly described how it is and there is no denying it. Quoted for the fucking truth. :DLemkids can only bite their pillow now and come back with some weak damage control because the truth has been spoken :lol: