Why do people consider DOA to be a shallow fighter?

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You just said the counter system is too complex,  therefore the game is simple. You're a fucking retard,  unaware you're a fucking retard.  No doubt,  you fucking suck at this game,  AND YOU HAVEN'T E

LAWL, its a button masher. The gameplay is fast. Too fast for a fighter, anybody can just randomly press a button just mash it, and you'll win. And with the counter system made more difficult in DoA4,

Damn - this thread owned. TLHBFR.

MK when released was just a sensation fighter.

Little dumb kiddies were impressed because they saw so much blood for the first time in a game and they could make finishing moves when they won.

The gameplay was just as simple as it could get, no fucking ballance.

Characters have the same moves, only the specials are different. Matches consist of spamming the same shitty moves the whole time, punch, sweeps and the oh so devastating uppercut :wonder:

Fucking crap, kids played that garbage just to look cool at the time. People that still defend it are those very same kids that were in awe by all that "cool" shit, never caring about the craptastic gameplay.

And lemmings play DOA not because it's cool but because they're little uneducated dumb kids that rarely played any other fighters :D

Oh.Shit. This has exactly described how it is and there is no denying it. Quoted for the fucking truth. :lol:Lemkids can only bite their pillow now and come back with some weak damage control because the truth has been spoken B)bu buh you couldn't buy it because you were young and i could because i was cool!!1 :wonder:

Little dumb kiddies were impressed because they saw so much blood for the first time in a game and they could make finishing moves when they won.

Characters have the same moves, only the specials are different. Matches consist of spamming the same shitty moves the whole time, punch, sweeps and the oh so devastating uppercut :D

Fucking crap, kids played that garbage just to look cool at the time. People that still defend it are those very same kids that were in awe by all that "cool" shit, never caring about the craptastic gameplay.

And lemmings play DOA not because it's cool but because they're little uneducated dumb kids that rarely played any other fighters :lol:

Oh.Shit. This has exactly described how it is and there is no denying it. Quoted for the fucking truth. B)Lemkids can only bite their pillow now and come back with some weak damage control because the truth has been spoken B)bu buh you couldn't buy it because you were young and i could because i was cool!!1 :wonder:bu but it sold well, you can't deny its ownage now :wonder:

Let us enjoy an awesome mortal kombat vid:

LdnmCP4ENOM

Lawl, these mortal kombat fankids don't even belong in this thread when even DoA shits all over their beloved franchise.

That video only further proves MK's dominance. :D

I'm laughing my fucking ass off while watching it. :wonder: Actually it looked pretty skillful. :wonder:

Characters have the same moves, only the specials are different. Matches consist of spamming the same shitty moves the whole time, punch, sweeps and the oh so devastating uppercut :wonder:

And lemmings play DOA not because it's cool but because they're little uneducated dumb kids that rarely played any other fighters :D

Oh.Shit. This has exactly described how it is and there is no denying it. Quoted for the fucking truth. B)Lemkids can only bite their pillow now and come back with some weak damage control because the truth has been spoken B)bu buh you couldn't buy it because you were young and i could because i was cool!!1 :wonder:

B) lemings are dominating this, look how Eva and the sheep have resorting to whinning. :lol:

Let's enjoy a real fighter. :wonder:

ElsA0rSGqjc

That really is a wicked video, lmao at the people in the backround getting all excitied though. :wonder:

SF has a real community, something MK can only dream of. :D

MK fan says, "lmao stfu n00b, me and all the cool kids have parties on weekends where we look at all the blood in MK. B)"

Let's enjoy a real fighter. :D

ElsA0rSGqjc

That really is a wicked video, lmao at the people in the backround getting all excitied though. :wonder:

SF has a real community, something MK can only dream of. :lol:

MK fan says, "lmao stfu n00b, me and all the cool kids have parties on weekends where we look at all the blood in MK. B)"

remember when we played UMK3?:wonder: