Now that we can have civilized discussions, should people on welfare be drug tested?

It simply isn't cost effective to test EVERY person. But I think people that have had any sort of drug related records should be tested once a year to continue to receive support. Thoughts?

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It simply isn't cost effective to test EVERY person. But I think people that have had any sort of drug related records should be tested once a year to continue to receive support. Thoughts?

once a year?  testing for marijuana is stupid.  the law sucks. it's not built to help (at least in America). Only to confine and restrict and belittle civilians. 

only non whites , whites should be automatically allowed welfare when outa work huge to the hisorical constibution to the world as it is today...

all others should be tested weekly and only given basic food stamps and have there electricity cut off and made to shower in camps,they should be used by the goverment as cheap labour and medical testing....

once a year? testing for marijuana is stupid. the law sucks. it's not built to help (at least in America). Only to confine and restrict and belittle civilians.

I smoke pot and I don't think it's stupid. You're receiving free aid to help you get out of a hole. The last thing you should be doing is drugs. Use drugs is a luxurious activity.

only non whites , whites should be automatically allowed welfare when outa work huge to the hisorical constibution to the world as it is today...

all others should be tested weekly and only given basic food stamps and have there electricity cut off and made to shower in camps,they should be used by the goverment as cheap labour and medical testing....

:D

once a year? testing for marijuana is stupid. the law sucks. it's not built to help (at least in America). Only to confine and restrict and belittle civilians.

I smoke pot and I don't think it's stupid. You're receiving free aid to help you get out of a hole. The last thing you should be doing is drugs. Use drugs is a luxurious activity.

life's hard. let a nigga smoke now and then.  the gov. (they won't) should learn actual marijuana ph levels.  If you're taking the level of a chronic user - fine/ k.

If it's someone having "a couple glasses of wine at dinner" of marijauna at night, and doing all their other shit.  Meh.  If they choose medication over food it's their welfare money. 

Edited by Sober Boy

life's hard. let a nigga smoke now and then.  the gov. (they won't) should learn actual marijuana ph levels.  If you're taking the level of a chronic user - fine/ k.

If it's someone having "a couple glasses of wine at dinner" of marijauna at night, and doing all their other shit.  Meh.  If they choose medication over food it's their welfare money. 

People who have a glass of wine for dinner are successful and have earned it.  Scumbags who get high are just lazy dirtbags who don't need to further their amotivational syndrome.

not true. how many alcoholics are scumbags?  how many potheads go to work and live their life?

Except having a drink doesn't make you an alcoholic where smoking pot makes you a pothead.  But you're right, alcoholics or anyone who abuses drugs is a scumbag.

not true. how many alcoholics are scumbags?  how many potheads go to work and live their life?

Except having a drink doesn't make you an alcoholic where smoking pot makes you a pothead.  But you're right, alcoholics or anyone who abuses drugs is a scumbag.

so you have to abuse alcohol to be an alcoholic,

but smoke a J or spliff at night to be a pothead?

Is there any other reason to smoke weed than to get high?  If so I'd like to hear about it. :tom:

Is there any other reason to smoke weed than to get high?  If so I'd like to hear about it. :tom:

why do you drink?  any other reason than to get drunk?

Edited by Sober Boy