Sign in to follow this  
B__H

Official SW Photo Album: SW Forever Edition

you romp around here like you are. and you comment on my looks, when you look like trash even with half your indian curd black tar face covered. So again, waiting for these great arms or whatever fetish you have to prove.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, HolyAx said:

Low called you out, Chimp. Post the pic or GTFO.

Should banned from this thread without one. He won't post a pic. And he won't admit his shit of cursing others of their appearance.

6 hours ago, kokujin said:

Should banned from this thread without one. He won't post a pic. And he won't admit his shit of cursing others of their appearance.

Lol I've posted pics in the past and posted one a few days ago. You mad thirsty bro. :D

33 minutes ago, Liquid said:

Lol I've posted pics in the past and posted one a few days ago. You mad thirsty bro. :D

None of your face w no mask. None of your arms. You act like we don't remember. Waiting ugly chicken. 

Edited by kokujin

To be fair, Im pretty sure I do remember him posting pic of his face a long time ago. And I’m not one to analyze dudes so I don’t think anything of any pictures I’ve seen here from anyone.  The only thing I know is I would never take my kids near jimbo

Edited by Delita
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Delita said:

To be fair, Im pretty sure I do remember him posting pic of his face a long time ago. And I’m not one to analyze dudes so I don’t think anything of any pictures I’ve seen here from anyone.  The only thing I know is I would never take my kids near jimbo

The aggressive nature is strange. If some asked nicely would be one thing. 

2 hours ago, Delita said:

Lmfao!!

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, James Skywalker said:

I’d keep my kids away from me, too. I’m trying to fuck as many children as possible - I’m Jimbo the nympho.

Yikes. 

limp wrist chimp

^

aand, he looks like a homeless black bum who gets mad at you when you tell him "No" to bum a cig. You also don't look so buff homie.

Me from actually months ago:

196755563_CopyofIMG_20180926_144315.thumb.jpg.62c562b92ed89d33b88cc10c31c64341.jpg

And I look better and younger and tougher than you ffs. Overcompensating fucko. 

Also you got fat and turned Indian by 2020 or something. :D  eat curb ugly ******. 

Edited by kokujin
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, kokujin said:

limp wrist chimp

^

aand, he looks like a homeless black bum who gets mad at you when you tell him "No" to bum a cig. You also don't look so buff homie.

Me from actually months ago:

196755563_CopyofIMG_20180926_144315.thumb.jpg.62c562b92ed89d33b88cc10c31c64341.jpg

And I look better and younger and tougher than you ffs. Overcompensating fucko. 

Also you got fat and turned Indian by 2020 or something. :D  eat curb ugly ******. 

:roff: