Seems like the Switch is being the new laughing stock associated with typical nu-male low testosterone manchildren

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The beta man's system of choice, embarrassing manchildren are getting blown the fuck out      < Jederpey to a T        

Nintendo's vision:   Reality:  

Then people ask why I hide my consoles and game collections.

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, jehurey said:

I supposed men's expectations for excitement do decrease in first-world countries.

Whereas bhyte would probably scream like a girl for some indoor plumbing right about now in whatever rust yard shithole he's living in.

I'm gonna give you a trophy because you'll never funny, that's also an achievement :fatcruise:

Edited by bhytre
  • Haha 1
2 minutes ago, bhytre said:

I'm gonna give you a trophy because you'll never funny, that's also an achievement :fatcruise:

Did you find a trophy in your hometown/over-sized junkyard, or did you make it out of existing scrap metal?  I'll just throw it away, and it'll end up back in your home country anyways.

3 minutes ago, GoronCity said:

Because you're ashamed of being who you are and openly enjoying what you enjoy.

no, he's russian and he will get beat up badly if people find out he plays the most extreme pedo weebo rpgs. you are really dumb sometimes. 

4 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

No surprise, thats why all the soyboys at reetardera are such sheep :mj:

THERE ARE ONLY TWO GENDERS!!

Wow Bro you are So ignorant gender is a social construct... Or something.  Or was gender separate from sex?

One dude said he was born a male,  identified as female and liked women therefore he was a lesbian and everyone supported him. That's about the time I bailed on making sense of all this.  :danylol:

Edited by Azazela