What are you watching, listening to, and reading? thread

52 minutes ago, Tears of the Cows said:

I’m hacking the site and shutting it down if no one watches dark matter on Apple TV+

you have 3 days :reg:

Seems that parallel dimensions and time travel are the big themes. Ill be honest im kind of sick of that stuff, I feel like its overused in so many shows and movies nowadays.

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

LOL 

Started Cowboy Bebop for the first time. It really is a great show. I should have waited til after the new show came out because I can't imagine it living up to this. 

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Seems that parallel dimensions and time travel are the big themes. Ill be honest im kind of sick of that stuff, I feel like its overused in so many shows and movies nowadays.

I’ve noticed with Apple TV they use really dumb ass/corny themes. But they usually pull it off.  

this one is really good imo. 

tho I liked invasion and monarch too and I thought they’d both suck ass. Enjoyed them tho. 

Edited by Tears of the Cows
  • Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Twinblade said:

The final season of Snowpiercer looks dope

:wow2:

one of the few shows that is better than the film :wow2:

• aitch 1
On 2024-06-19 at 7:47 AM, Tears of the Cows said:

I’ve noticed with Apple TV they use really dumb ass/corny themes. But they usually pull it off.  

this one is really good imo. 

tho I liked invasion and monarch too and I thought they’d both suck ass. Enjoyed them tho. 

I just watched the first (free) episode. Its somewhat interesting but im not sure I like it enough to susbcribe to apple+ again just for it.

• 2 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

This chubby Mexican dude is heat definitely looking forward to his career. Texas Curry is consistent as usual. 

denzel is amazing

2 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Oh yeah, you're from Florida so I am sure you are up on him. 

Yeah, he’s done awesome collabs too:

• Thanks 1

I just watched Whiplash. Don't know why I've never seen it but fuck that was intense. 

• 3 weeks later...
31 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

I’m glad Cobra Kai is ending. It’s a bit too sugary sweet now. 

Yeah and oh boy are they milking it. I just read that the final season is being split into 3 different parts and released over the course of a year? just whyyyyy :| 

on a side note what do people think of the newest season of The Boys? Im trying to binge it and im really not finding it that compelling so far.

19 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Yeah and oh boy are they milking it. I just read that the final season is being split into 3 different parts and released over the course of a year? just whyyyyy :| 

on a side note what do people think of the newest season of The Boys? Im trying to binge it and im really not finding it that compelling so far.

3 parts? WTF? 

cobra kai is running on fumes. I like the characters, so I’ll keep watching. But it’s meh so far. 

I heard The Boys wasn’t that great. 

• Upvote 1
On 2024-07-22 at 10:00 PM, Twinblade said:

It's fun. There was less action than I expected there to be but they did a really good job with Homelander and Sister Sage. This felt a little too much like a set up half season than a full fledged season. 

The romance stuff was awful. They really screwed Kimiko and Frenchie over this season. 

20240719_010018.thumb.jpg.83a82fa13310bb0b9e54a5a034f4874e.jpg

Also this is her irl 👌

• aitch 1
5 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

It's fun. There was less action than I expected there to be but they did a really good job with Homelander and Sister Sage. This felt a little too much like a set up half season than a full fledged season. 

The romance stuff was awful. They really screwed Kimiko and Frenchie over this season. 

20240719_010018.thumb.jpg.83a82fa13310bb0b9e54a5a034f4874e.jpg

Also this is her irl 👌

She’s hot AF