What are you watching, listening to, and reading? thread

This guy is the next Weeknd/Bruno Mars. Fucking incredible singer. He writes and all the instruments too. 

Edited by Cooke
  • Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

LOL 

Enjoyed the Saul finale a lot. Thankful we got 14 years of this wonderful universe and brilliant creative, writing, and directing team. It was a wonderful journey. The little thanking thing with the a

Posted Images

9 hours ago, Twinblade said:

So Killing Eve got added to Netflix and it reminded me that I never watched the 4th and final season.....this shit is so boring and poorly structured :| Literally no point to anything thats happening. They should have ended with the last season.

Yeah, that last season had gotten trashed by critics. I stopped watching pretty early in season 3. It got crazy retarded lol. 

Rebel Moon part 2: scar giver is as terrible as the title. They seriously need to stop Zack Snyder from making movies anymore. It's unbelievable to think he needed two 2.5 hour movies to barely tell the simplest story of all time, then has the nerve to talk about directors cut. 

The fucked up part is he actually does need more run time since it feels like there was a movie missing in before this one. The guns are actually pretty cool and I dig the fake light sabers 2 but wow, slow motion of people harvesting wheat with needless slow mo and lens flare filters is fucking ridiculous. 

Edited by Mr. Impossible

The Shogun finale.....was not what I expected :ben: I think I need more time to process it, but I feel like they were building up towards something that never ended up happening. It was good but not at all what I thought a finale for a show like this should be.