Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
-GD-

What are you watching, listening to, and reading? thread

Recommended Posts

Fuck I need to get back to watching it. :bow:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Alphonse said:

Fuck I need to get back to watching it. :bow:

 

This season is pretty much going full breaking bad. I’m thinking we’ll see the full Saul Goodman by the end of the season. 

Edited by Ike

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Ike said:

This season is pretty much going full breaking bad. I’m thinking we’ll see the full Saul Goodman by the end of the season. 

I  only watched a few episodes of season 1 and while I did enjoy them, I was burnout from too many tv shows. How are season 2 and 3?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Alphonse said:

I  only watched a few episodes of season 1 and while I did enjoy them, I was burnout from too many tv shows. How are season 2 and 3?

It's a slow burner to start off with but it gets better and better as it goes on. The writing is top notch and probably the best on television. Season 3 is really close to Breaking Bad level good. All 3 seasons are up right now on Netflix.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Ike said:

It's a slow burner to start off with but it gets better and better as it goes on. The writing is top notch and probably the best on television. Season 3 is really close to Breaking Bad level good. All 3 seasons are up right now on Netflix.

sweet, will give it a shot on my offtime.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Alphonse Hey man, all the emojis and shit is cool, and I really like how they are organized.. but from the drop down menu can you put the SW smileys firs in the list under the recently used ones, and then the other emojis after?  Having to scroll all the way down to the bottom, especially with so many emojis now is kind of a pain.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Remij_ I disable it. People can still post them using their smartphones or browser plugins but they won't show in the emoticon drop down menu. It was the only way to make the OG smiley show first.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Alphonse said:

@Remij_ I disable it. People can still post them using their smartphones or browser plugins but they won't show in the emoticon drop down menu. It was the only way to make the OG smiley show first.

Alright. Hopefully everyone's cool with that, otherwise you could change it back and I'll just deal with it.  I didn't realize it wouldn't be possible to change the order without removing them completely.  Thanks breh

Edited by Remij_

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

:juggle: 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Finally saw Ant-Man. It was a really funny movie with much lower stakes than Infinity War which was a nice change of pace. The post credit scene was as expected awesome. I’m so sad thought at the 6 month wait for the next Marvel movie. They’re probably the most consistent studio over the last few years. Kevin Feige is amazing. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

'The Vietnam War' on netflix seems like one hell of a documentary....definitely worth watching for anyone interested in that part of american history.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2018-07-20 at 7:20 PM, Ike said:

It's a slow burner to start off with but it gets better and better as it goes on. The writing is top notch and probably the best on television. Season 3 is really close to Breaking Bad level good. All 3 seasons are up right now on Netflix.

Spot on. 3 was godly 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Watched 2 movies this weekend:

 

equalizer 2: it was 20-30 minutes too long, but the action scenes were fun, and Denzel is just too damn cool. Awesome final act 7/10

 

unfriended - dark web: surprisingly good. It’s actually legit freaky, since it involves social media and the dark web (duh lol). I also liked the reveal of the killer.The route they took made the film a more effective chiller than the first. The beginning was slow, but I dug it. 7.5/10 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, -GD- said:

Spot on. 3 was godly 

I will dive in today 😎

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Twinblade said:

'The Vietnam War' on netflix seems like one hell of a documentary....definitely worth watching for anyone interested in that part of american history.

Yeah, it's a fantastic series that starts in the 50's with the French occupation of 'Indochina", all the way up to eventual (and rapid) fall of Saigon in the late 70's.

 

It's a 10 part series, and also made by Ken Burns; who is a god among men when it comes to making documentary series.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, -GD- said:

 

 

unfriended - dark web: surprisingly good. It’s actually legit freaky, since it involves social media and the dark web (duh lol). I also liked the reveal of the killer.The route they took made the film a more effective chiller than the first. The beginning was slow, but I dug it. 7.5/10 

 

 

This style of social media horror movies are my guilty pleasure. Good to hear it's decent. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Teh_Diplomat said:

Yeah, it's a fantastic series that starts in the 50's with the French occupation of 'Indochina", all the way up to eventual (and rapid) fall of Saigon in the late 70's.

 

It's a 10 part series, and also made by Ken Burns; who is a god among men when it comes to making documentary series.

is his WW2 series as good? I know a lot more about that period of history, but i figure it would still be worth watching if its as informative and well produced.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

This style of social media horror movies are my guilty pleasure. Good to hear it's decent. 

yeah bro, i love that stuff too! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×