What are you watching, listening to, and reading? thread

33 minutes ago, Ike said:

Netflix has announced the cast of Guillermo del Toro's (The Shape of Water, Hellboy) upcoming stop-motion animated musical version of Pinocchio. If that previous sentence didn't already make you arch your eyebrows in curiosity, the cast will: Tilda Swinton, Christoph Waltz, John Turturro, Tim Blake Nelson, and Cate Blanchett are just a few of the names involved with the project. Newcomer Gregory Mann will play the titular wooden boy, and Ewan McGregor and David Bradley round out the biggest roles in the familiar children's story, playing Cricket and Gepetto, respectively.

:whoo:

i hated the shape of water. actually, i haven't liked any of his projects since pan's. so, my hype meter is low. i miss his spanish ghost stories. 

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

LOL 

Enjoyed the Saul finale a lot. Thankful we got 14 years of this wonderful universe and brilliant creative, writing, and directing team. It was a wonderful journey. The little thanking thing with the a

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, -GD- said:

i hated the shape of water. actually, i haven't liked any of his projects since pan's. so, my hype meter is low. i miss his spanish ghost stories. 

I really enjoyed Pacific Rim 1 for what it was. It was just big monsters fighting big machines and I loved it for not trying to be anything else.

3 minutes ago, Ike said:

I really enjoyed Pacific Rim 1 for what it was. It was just big monsters fighting big machines and I loved it for not trying to be anything else.

it's weird. all of my film friends love him. i think he's a great artist, but doesn't make interesting films (anymore). 

3 minutes ago, -GD- said:

it's weird. all of my film friends love him. i think he's a great artist, but doesn't make interesting films (anymore). 

They're just in love with Pan's still probably lol. Crimson Peak while visually and atmospherically amazing, had issues with plot and pacing.

• Upvote 1
3 minutes ago, Ike said:

They're just in love with Pan's still probably lol. Crimson Peak while visually and atmospherically amazing, had issues with plot and pacing.

crimson peak was the most gorgeous piece of shit i've ever seen :D it's a shame, because the art design was masterful! 

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, -GD- said:

is that the one with robert pattinson?

Yeah, directed by Matt Reeves (Did the new Apes movies and Cloverfield). Zoe Kravitz playing Catwoman and Colin Farrel is playing Penguin. Andy Serkis is Alfred. Jeffrey Wright as Commisioner Gordon.

Looking forward to it. It's gonna be a younger, more inexperienced take on Batman.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Ike said:

Yeah, directed by Matt Reeves (Did the new Apes movies and Cloverfield). Zoe Kravitz playing Catwoman and Colin Farrel is playing Penguin. Andy Serkis is Alfred. Jeffrey Wright as Commisioner Gordon.

Looking forward to it. It's gonna be a younger, more inexperienced take on Batman.

damn, great cast! it's crazy how robert has become a AAA actor. it took a lot of time breaking away from being "the dude from twilight"

• Like 1
1 minute ago, -GD- said:

damn, great cast! it's crazy how robert has become a AAA actor. it took a lot of time breaking away from twilight type-cast. 

True, he's becoming a true star now. Tenent and The Devil All the Time coming for him too within the month. He's a great actor.

• Like 1