What are you watching, listening to, and reading? thread

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

LOL 

Enjoyed the Saul finale a lot. Thankful we got 14 years of this wonderful universe and brilliant creative, writing, and directing team. It was a wonderful journey. The little thanking thing with the a

Posted Images

As I thought, wasted $12 or whatever on disney +。

Didn't even watch it.  Downloading it now tho. :o so I'll own Mandalorian soon. I should focus on Japanese,

but someone recc me something else I can get on pirate bay. I feel like watching something for once. Case I don't like star pew. pew.   also I do have netflix but I assume by now the hiatus i took there's more than "just trash" on there. I wanna WATCH SOMETHIN!

Maybe it's not getting out enough but I've actually been listening to classical musical recently while working. In particular Beethoven and Mozart since those were the first two that came to mind.

It's....actually kinda chilling.

I just happened upon an episode of the Good Lord Bird, probably the next to last episode.

Ethan Hawke is simply un-recognizable in the way he looks and speaks. He's absolutely killing it.

And this episode featured his own daughter than he had with Uma Thuman, and she's basically a young clone of Uma Thurman.

I need to binge this. 

I didn't really watch any of the Archer coma episodes, didn't care for them. However, the new season where they're back to being spies and the whole normal dynamic has returned. It's still very good and very funny.

Just now, Mr. Impossible said:

lol That motherfucker is the new Nathan Fillion. Loved by internet nerds because of a cancelled cult show, now basically gets to play himself in everything he's in and we all Stan for it. 

huh? 

Spoiler

he was amazing in justified. calm the fuck down