What are you watching, listening to, and reading? thread

26 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

yeah, it looks like dumb fun. it's definitely going to cater to the fans. 

I remember I planned (bunch o friends / couple family cousins) party for Watchmen and got SO lit with all the pre-fiesta. By the time we rolled into the theater and saw the awesome beginning 20 minutes, 

the movie plunked and fell asleep on pot.

lol.  

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Trump just tweeted a clip from Curb       

My dad met Gomey from Breaking Bad. He’s apparently very active in the Albuquerque community. 

Posted Images

6 hours ago, -GD-X said:

mortal kombat movie trailer

very polished 90's flick. 

Other than scorpion I'm not digging the cast. The action looks good tho. It's free so no risk anyway. I hope they don't overthink it too much. It's Mortal Kombat. 

• Geese 1
16 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Other than scorpion I'm not digging the cast. The action looks good tho. It's free so no risk anyway. I hope they don't overthink it too much. It's Mortal Kombat. 

i don't think they are putting too much thought into it. it's just a flick to please the fans. 

• Haha 1
41 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

i don't think they are putting too much thought into it. it's just a flick to please the fans. 

I mean trying to explain the tournament too much and grounding it. The fans know it's ridiculous so we don't need it to be believable. I like that they are using their powers a lot tho. 

3 years ago but anyone phans of this? Bodycount? even Rem? 

edit: maybe gd. 

but,

and then the video for this song fucking sucked. :D niggur running sitting on the sewers for 3 minuttes wtf. I like the stupid dready guy wo does the chorus. seriously I saw and watched Chance grow up.The 'tippy toe hurt' line was not an accident. This was one of his 3 come ups. 

Edited by kokujin
3 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

mid life mental crisis over the complexities of Mortal Kombat or lack of.

:D

stfu dude you already made 4 posts about wanda. no one cared in case you noticed. 

Edited by kokujin
3 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

I wasn't crazy about how WandaVision started but holy shit is that a good show. Last episode was perfect. 

yeah, i've heard a lot of great things. i'm going to watch it the week of the finale.