Jump to content

What are you watching, listening to, and reading? thread


Recommended Posts

Actually watched the Law & Order special crossover in which Chris Meloni returns.

 

His show might actually be something worth watching, because its not like the other Law and Order shows, it appears its going to be based on one general story arc, which means it might be a limited series.

 

Like the show presents us the bad guys, and there's even a twist on who is also a bad guy, by the end of the first episode. We see what the bad guys do. So,  its doing things that the other shows never did.

Edited by jehurey
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Anyone gonna check out the premiere of Lovecraft Country? First episode is on HBO this Sunday. Reviews have been pretty great so far.   https://www.rottentomatoes.com/tv/lovecraft_country/s0

Watched Spiderverse. Holy shit that was fun watch. Rating it as a comic book movie it is a 10/10 and better than all the live action Marvel or DC films.

Posted Images

1 hour ago, jehurey said:

Actually watched the Law & Order special crossover in which Chris Meloni returns.

 

His show might actually be something worth watching, because its not like the other Law and Order shows, it appears its going to be based on one general story arc, which means it might be a limited series.

 

Like the show presents us the bad guys, and there's even a twist on who is also a bad guy, by the end of the first episode. We see what the bad guys do. So,  its doing things that the other shows never did.

I loved Elliot and Olivia together. I’ll need to watch this. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I watched the first 3 episodes of Made For Love. It’s wild. I don’t know if I like it, or if it’s even good. Yet, I’m intrigued enough to see how it plays out. 
 

 

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, -GD-X said:

I watched the first 3 episodes of Made For Love. It’s wild. I don’t know if I like it, or if it’s even good. Yet, I’m intrigued enough to see how it plays out. 
 

 

 

I like weird shit but this is too much for me :ben: 

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Twinblade said:

Started watching S2 of Snowpiercer. Digging it so far, Sean Bean and his character are a great addition.

Did season 2 finish? I was waiting for it to wrap up

Link to post
Share on other sites

I really enjoyed S2 of Snowpiercer. Its bigger and more ambitious, expanding the universe in some cool ways. I was also consistently impressed by its production values, enough so that Im kinda worried about the show's future. It just seems to be way too lavish of a production by TNT's standards, I don't see how it can continue on there for much longer (especially since S2's ratings were apparently lower than the first's) but it was already renewed for another season so im not gonna worry too much about that for now.

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

I really enjoyed S2 of Snowpiercer. Its bigger and more ambitious, expanding the universe in some cool ways. I was also consistently impressed by its production values, enough so that Im kinda worried about the show's future. It just seems to be way too lavish of a production by TNT's standards, I don't see how it can continue on there for much longer (especially since S2's ratings were apparently lower than the first's) but it was already renewed for another season so im not gonna worry too much about that for now.

Ownage! Season 1 did such a great job at building on the original film’s universe. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2021-04-05 at 5:23 PM, Cooke said:

Just watched Glass. Not sure why this was panned. 37% at RT? Sure it's not amazing but it's still a good movie and good follow-up to Split and Unbreakable. 

I liked it but the ending was bad. Really don't know what they were thinking with that.

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Twinblade said:

 

That scene with Kevin :D at that point is when I was like 'yeah Sean Bean and his character are going to be great in this'.

yes!!! holy fuck! the overall tone already feels darker. i love the cultish mentality! 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...