What are you watching, listening to, and reading? thread

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

LOL 

Enjoyed the Saul finale a lot. Thankful we got 14 years of this wonderful universe and brilliant creative, writing, and directing team. It was a wonderful journey. The little thanking thing with the a

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, Angelfish said:

3 from Hell is pretty enjoyable in that 70's grindhouse backwoods-kind of way.  The Firefly Trilogy is a pretty underrated trilogy IMO.

Rob zombie loves that style. I still need to see it. I loved its prequel - devil’s rejects. 

38 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

Rob zombie loves that style. I still need to see it. I loved its prequel - devil’s rejects. 

Yeah.  I think The Devil's Rejects might be the best of the bunch actually.  I really liked the bad guy in it.  If he wasn't so convincing as a bad guy, the Rejects would've probably come across as antagonists.  

21 minutes ago, Angelfish said:

Yeah.  I think The Devil's Rejects might be the best of the bunch actually.  I really liked the bad guy in it.  If he wasn't so convincing as a bad guy, the Rejects would've probably come across as antagonists.  

i couldn't agree more! it was like a sadistic bonnie n' clyde

3 hours ago, -GD-X said:

yes!!! holy fuck! the overall tone already feels darker. i love the cultish mentality! 

Yeah the season covers a lot of different ground when it comes to themes and what not.

Also apparently theres going to be another well known actor joining the cast for S3. Im very curious to see who it is.

• aitch 1
6 hours ago, -GD-X said:

speaking of great exploitation flicks, these remakes of 70's flicks are a lot of fun (the originals are classics, but i love these remakes).

I remember The Last House on the Left being pretty damn good. I haven't seen I spit on Your Grave, so ill have to check that out.

• aitch 1
8 hours ago, Twinblade said:

So I did actually watch I spit on your grave a while ago, I didn’t realize it until I re-watched it tonight. It’s still so fucked up :D  

@-GD-X apparently they made 2 sequels have you seen either of them?

Yeah! They are great b movie, exploitation fun :D 

13 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Yeah he does a good job. Hes kinda playing a character that isn't that different from Trevor at times too :D I think most of the cast in general pulls off their roles pretty well.

Ha yeah. I’m loving 

Spoiler

Episode 6, where it focuses on Melanie after she leaves the train. 

1 minute ago, Twinblade said:

without spoiling anything, they change up the direction of the story in a interesting way after that ep.

I find this season to be more complex and richer than the first. They greatly improved the character development!