What are you watching, listening to, and reading? thread

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

LOL 

Enjoyed the Saul finale a lot. Thankful we got 14 years of this wonderful universe and brilliant creative, writing, and directing team. It was a wonderful journey. The little thanking thing with the a

Posted Images

Loki started off well. Nice world building so far and good setup for the season. Nice to see Hiddleston in the role. He just commands the screen as that character. Owen Wilson pretty good too. Excited to see how that dynamic develops. 

Loki looks leagues better than Falcon and Winter Soldier. It's weird like wandavision. Falconband winter solider  was just boring as fuck with dull dialogue and dull plotlines.

Edited by Cooke
12 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

So yeah I missed it but S2 of Black Summer is coming. This is easily my favorite new zombie show

No clue how I’ve slept on that series 

On 2021-06-11 at 2:25 PM, Substatic said:

NGL First episode of Loki was fucking good IMO. Very good acting, very oddly charismatic main 2 characters. Great music and visuals. Easily far better than the other 2 shows.

I hope it keeps this quality.

It owns by making racist incels on YouTube so mad alone. 

I just watched Idiocracy.. how the fuck did I miss this. I loved Office Space. It's hilarious how 15 years later it's even more relevant now 😆. Fuck Fox for burying this 

Just now, Twinblade said:

S2 of Black Summer is out. The headline for the IGN review sums up my thoughts perfectly

image.png.22f5ac42e15b5a276817f3c6bef730fe.png

looking forward to bingeing it after S4 of The Handmaid's Tale (which is pretty damn good so far)

damn, i will start this after i finish girl from nowhere (season 2 is dope!). i can't wait for you to get to the handmaid's tale finale. holy fuck.