Jump to content

What are you watching, listening to, and reading? thread


Recommended Posts

Finished Clickbait, happy with the last couple eps. Definitely dragged out but it was a fun watch.

 

We have now started Nine Perfect Strangers on Prime. Great cast and first ep was good. 

 

20 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

The Wire is still magical. I’m almost done with season 1. The realistic grittiness is still in a league of its own. 

Yeah, nothing will ever be quite like it and Season 4 will probably never be eclipsed in terms of best seasons ever for any Tv Show. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Watched Spiderverse. Holy shit that was fun watch. Rating it as a comic book movie it is a 10/10 and better than all the live action Marvel or DC films.

Posted Images

10 hours ago, madmaltese said:

Finished Clickbait, happy with the last couple eps. Definitely dragged out but it was a fun watch.

 

We have now started Nine Perfect Strangers on Prime. Great cast and first ep was good. 

 

Yeah, nothing will ever be quite like it and Season 4 will probably never be eclipsed in terms of best seasons ever for any Tv Show. 

Yeah, season 4 of The Wire is still the best season of any show I've ever seen. Even more impressive than you can actually watch not really seeing the previous seasons and still enjoy it almost as much as a dedicated viewer would. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2021-09-04 at 1:27 PM, -GD-X said:

But damn, that first half was a blast! 

Yeah, I have to say that I was wrong that they couldn't hold up for 5 seasons. I love that they open each season raising the stakes almost from jump. 

 

There's probably filler in the show but honestly each episode feels quality. It's one of the best paced shows you can find out there. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Yeah, I have to say that I was wrong that they couldn't hold up for 5 seasons. I love that they open each season raising the stakes almost from jump. 

 

There's probably filler in the show but honestly each episode feels quality. It's one of the best paced shows you can find out there. 

I couldn’t agree more!

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ike said:

Solid flashback episode last night continuing the strong first part for season 10 of American Horror Story. 

i only watched the first 2 eps, but loved them. i will try to catch up tonight. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

tbh the wire season 2 was probably my fav. blending in an entire new cast and storyline and align it with the main plot was just so well done. but overall it doesn't matter every episode owned.

Edited by kaz
  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, kaz said:

tbh the wire season 2 was probably my fav. blending in an entire new cast and storyline and align it with the main plot was just so well done. but overall it doesn't matter every episode owned.

hmmm....i love them all for different reasons. however, i'm curious as to where i'll stack them all, since it's been a long time since my last viewing. starting season 2 this weekend. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Watched Malignant. It was dumb, yet it was the most fun I’ve had with a horror flick in a while. While James Wan lacks Mike Flannigan’s storytelling and emotional resonance, he knows how to deliver thrills and visual spectacles. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...