Jump to content

What are you watching, listening to, and reading? thread


Recommended Posts

14 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

OK, SO Andor is the best Star Wars media since Empire Strikes Back. It's on par with House of the Dragon. 

Was waiting for it to finish. I saw it was 12 episodes. I’ve heard amazing things though. So excited to watch. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Trump just tweeted a clip from Curb       

Enjoyed the Saul finale a lot. Thankful we got 14 years of this wonderful universe and brilliant creative, writing, and directing team. It was a wonderful journey. The little thanking thing with the a

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Ike said:

Was waiting for it to finish. I saw it was 12 episodes. I’ve heard amazing things though. So excited to watch. 

They are long so might as well start now. All of the reviews I've read have been good and call it a slow burn but I don't think it's that way at all. They have done that clever thing when writers break up the season with multiple arcs. 

 

It's at the 10th episode and they've had 3 major events happen already and 2 of the of those story closers were better than most season finales. Because Disney has been doing 6 episode seasons lately I legit thought the the season ended twice already. 

 

 

  • aitch 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

They are long so might as well start now. All of the reviews I've read have been good and call it a slow burn but I don't think it's that way at all. They have done that clever thing when writers break up the season with multiple arcs. 

 

It's at the 10th episode and they've had 3 major events happen already and 2 of the of those story closers were better than most season finales. Because Disney has been doing 6 episode seasons lately I legit thought the the season ended twice already. 

 

 

Yeah, an empire ruled Galaxy was something I was excited about since it was the timeline that hadn’t been really explored. Excited to watch. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2022-11-10 at 9:54 PM, Ike said:

Yeah, an empire ruled Galaxy was something I was excited about since it was the timeline that hadn’t been really explored. Excited to watch. 

 

I find the take they took to be interesting. Instead of showing them just being evil to be evil and loving it, You see the Empire is pretty much a government run like a corporation. Since the Rebels dont officially exist yet at this point in time they are paint a clear picture of how and why the rebellion started. This show proves it's better to give good creative people the room to do what they do best rather getting them to make souless money grab garbage like Kenobi or the Boba Fett show.

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Ike said:

The White Lotus S2 has been excellent. I love this show honestly and hyped it’s renewed for another season. 

Season 1 owned! I’m waiting for all of the episodes to drop.

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

@Twinblade i watched the first ep of 1899. wtf? :D i have some predictions, but still...wtf? :D so good, though!

 

haha yeah you might have already figured out the gist of it. It still managed to feel unpredictable and interesting to me, especially with the setting (which in some ways actually gave me 999 vibes).

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

 

haha yeah you might have already figured out the gist of it. It still managed to feel unpredictable and interesting to me, especially with the setting (which in some ways actually gave me 999 vibes).

yes!!!!! same!!

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, -GD-X said:

yes!!!!! same!!

 

You might also like the korean show Somebody that just came out. Its a bit unfocused and rough around the edges but I've enjoyed the first 2 eps. Its basically a serial killer drama/thriller but with a online dating theme.

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...