What are you watching, listening to, and reading? thread

I finished the first 5 eps of Cobra Kai. It was cheesy, in a fun way, in parts. But overly cringey or sappy in others. I’ll see it through. But this show should have ended 1 or 2 seasons ago. 

• Upvote 1
  • Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

LOL 

Started Cowboy Bebop for the first time. It really is a great show. I should have waited til after the new show came out because I can't imagine it living up to this. 

Posted Images

Watched about 6 episodes of Dark Matter. It’s definitely one of the better multiverse shows/movies out there. It kind of reminds me of the excellent film Coherence. 

• Upvote 1
On 2024-08-03 at 7:29 AM, -GD-X said:

Finished Presumed Innocent. That was a fun ride! Great performances too. 

I liked the first episode of this. But im not sure if its enough to get me to sign up to apple tv. Its mainly a legal drama that focuses on the law aspects right? Im not sure if it would be my cup of tea in the long run.

6 hours ago, Twinblade said:

I liked the first episode of this. But im not sure if it’s enough to get me to sign up to apple tv. It’s mainly a legal drama that focuses on the law aspects right? Im not sure if it would be my cup of tea in the long run.

Yes and no. A lot of twists and turns. Really good! 

• Upvote 1

House of the Dragon is pretty damn good. As long as it stick to the source material it will be amazing to the end. 

11 hours ago, Cooke said:

House of the Dragon is pretty damn good. As long as it stick to the source material it will be amazing to the end. 

I heard the s2 finale was balls. 

4 hours ago, -GD-X said:

I heard the s2 finale was balls. 

It's not, the problem is this season was all set up. Even worse it was only 8 eps Vs 10. So in a normal season this would have been one of the best penultimate episodes of any GOT season for either show... It was edging for next season. 

I liked the season, but it felt short and that sucks because outside of a couple of scenes, the entire season was designed just to set up another season. I feel like they should have given the audience more now. 

• Thanks 1
Just now, Mr. Impossible said:

It's not, the problem is this season was all set up. Even worse it was only 8 eps Vs 10. So in a normal season this would have been one of the best penultimate episodes of any GOT season for either show... It was edging for next season. 

I liked the season, but it felt short and that sucks because outside of a couple of scenes, the entire season was designed just to set up another season. I feel like they should have given the audience more now. 

i'll wait until season 3 drops and then watch everything from s1.

22 hours ago, -GD-X said:

i'll wait until season 3 drops and then watch everything from s1.

Might as well wait for season 4. They just announced 4 will be the last. 

• Upvote 1
20 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Someone I know met the Japanese actress from the boys. 

20240807_171537.thumb.jpg.67a9d7c2e44c4226c44447c4ac5e657b.jpg

She is so wow irl. 

yeah, she is hot.

Just saw deadpool 3. Felt like a conclusion to all marvel movies. They should just stop. I'd be happy.