What are you watching, listening to, and reading? thread

34 minutes ago, Ike said:

V is the weakest IMO. My ranking for the series is 1,2,6,3,4,7,5. Also, don’t watch Jigsaw. It sucks. 

1 and 2 are the best - by far. especially 1. i love that flick. 

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

LOL 

Started Cowboy Bebop for the first time. It really is a great show. I should have waited til after the new show came out because I can't imagine it living up to this. 

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Ike said:

V is the weakest IMO. My ranking for the series is 1,2,6,3,4,7,5. Also, don’t watch Jigsaw. It sucks. 

LOL I never went pass 5. I assume 6 is 3D and 7 is jigsaw, right? 

I always thought they continued the story but it ends with 5?

also 1, 2, 3 for me. 4 and 5 is where it gets weird and everything feels like an afterthought with that masterplan bullshit. 

The first movie is godlike though and I think they could've wrap up an amazing story up to part 3 with a proper ending.

44 minutes ago, kaz said:

LOL I never went pass 5. I assume 6 is 3D and 7 is jigsaw, right? 

I always thought they continued the story but it ends with 5?

also 1, 2, 3 for me. 4 and 5 is where it gets weird and everything feels like an afterthought with that masterplan bullshit. 

The first movie is godlike though and I think they could've wrap up an amazing story up to part 3 with a proper ending.

7 is 3D which the changes the name to the final chapter later on. The story does get crazy up its own ass by V and the amount of flashbacks needed for story is ridiculous. Still the creativity of traps and especially one of the best endings since the first 3 in Saw VI made it one of my favorites.