• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

LOL 

oh man, i wish i could watch those few last eps of 3 for the first time again  

Posted Images

Holy shit, I just watched a rerun of the first episode of Los Espookys on HBO.

I saw Fred Armisen and those two hispanic SNL writers on Seth Meyers last week, and I didn't think much of the show, and I usually don't like Fred Armisen comedy.

But this show is definitely funny. Very quirky, with alot of small side jokes. It has really quirky stuff, like a woman who has side jobs operating a fan manually, and walking in other people's new shoes to break them. Never takes itself seriously. Its worth a watch.

• Like 1
16 hours ago, jehurey said:

Holy shit, I just watched a rerun of the first episode of Los Espookys on HBO.

I saw Fred Armisen and those two hispanic SNL writers on Seth Meyers last week, and I didn't think much of the show, and I usually don't like Fred Armisen comedy.

But this show is definitely funny. Very quirky, with alot of small side jokes. It has really quirky stuff, like a woman who has side jobs operating a fan manually, and walking in other people's new shoes to break them. Never takes itself seriously. Its worth a watch.

Watched it last night and though it was enjoyable. Love a good horror/comedy show.

https://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/toy_story_4/

117 reviews in and still at 99%. Fucking can't wait. I love the Toy Story movies and seriously doubted they could pull off a 4th since 3 was just such a perfect ending, I thought they would have a hard time justifying a 4th movie but apparently the wizards at Pixar are still the masters of the animation world.

• Upvote 1
51 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Do I need to know what happened in Toy Story 3?  Because I never watched that one.

Shit, I guess I better take my niece and nephews to that, then.

Yes, I imagine you do. You should probably watch it because it's one of the best animated movies ever.

There's a second latino comedy show that just came out this week, and its also very funny.

It stars that guy that played the super-gay character in Broad City, and apparently he also played a drug dealer in Narcos. (I'm not sure, I've yet to see it) the show is called Alternatino.

Its a sketch comedy show like key & Peele, and they have some really good sketches in there. The uncensored version is in the Comedy Central app, and the first episode should be free without having to login.

• Thanks 1