Jump to content

Pachter - Ditch tracking to sell 8 million this year


Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, madmaltese said:

I think Smash and Pokemon in the holiday season are going to be absolutely mental. 

Enough to move another 10-13 million in 5 months when it hasn't even moved half of that in 7? I don't see it.

Edited by X-Force
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, X-Force said:

Enough to move another 10-13 million in 5 months when it hasn't even moved half of that in 7? I don't see it.

Yeah, i think it will. Because tbh there hasn't been any other major reasons to buy a switch for the average/casual gamer this year. Those 2 are giant hardware movers especially with the holiday season upon us. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

Yeah, i think it will. Because tbh there hasn't been any other major reasons to buy a switch for the average/casual gamer this year. Those 2 are giant hardware movers especially with the holiday season upon us. 

One isn't even a real Pokemon game and Smash isn't even close to the highest attach rate game for Nintendo, and it's fallen out of favor as of late. 

 

I'm not seeing it, I think 11 million through December 31st is being realistic. That's another 5.46 million systems over the next 5 months, and that's especially if Nintendo doesn't have a hardware price drop for November which they likely won't. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, X-Force said:

One isn't even a real Pokemon game and Smash isn't even close to the highest attach rate game for Nintendo, and it's fallen out of favor as of late. 

 

I'm not seeing it, I think 11 million through December 31st is being realistic. That's another 5.46 million systems over the next 5 months, and that's especially if Nintendo doesn't have a hardware price drop for November which they likely won't. 

The fiscal year ends in march not dec 31

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, B__H said:

The fiscal year ends in march not dec 31

Who's talking about fiscal year? I would have thought all the "2018" and dates starting from January until now would have made it clear this is talk about 2018 as an actual year... You know what normal people base sales on. 

Edited by X-Force
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, X-Force said:

Who's talking about fiscal year? I would have thought all the "2018" and dates starting from January until now would have made it clear this is talk about 2018 as an actual year... You know what normal people base sales on. 

Nintendo's 20 million predicition was for the fiscal year, Pachters prediction is for the fiscal year, all of this talk is about the fiscal year.

 

Business and business analyst's and the stock market at large follow the fiscal calender:cosby2:

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, B__H said:

Nintendo's 20 million predicition was for the fiscal year, Pachters prediction is for the fiscal year, all of this talk is about the fiscal year.

 

Business and business analyst's and the stock market at large follow the fiscal calender:cosby2:

Well I'm not, I've been talking about 2018.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Lems even talking about sales:hest:Pathetic

 

Switch will sell more in 2018 before Dec 31 than Xb1 will the full fiscal year of until March

 

Avatar and Namechange bets any takers :ooh:

 

Edited by B__H
Link to post
Share on other sites

Sheep really backtracking lol 

 

From OMG 20 million 

And OMG outsell Xbox total by 2019

 

To 

 

Will sell more than Xbox this year

 

Bitch ass sheep LOL

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...